Reasons to learn an Indian language
There are so many Indian languages and trying to learn them looks like a huge task. Read the blog to know why you need to know Indian languages.
If you are wondering why should you learn an extra language, then you are at the right place. If you are thinking about why you should learn an Indian language, then you are at the right place. There are many Indian languages and choosing one would be difficult. Each one has its own history and style. Learning a new language with a new script looks like an intimidating task. But don't you think it is also fun and exciting?
We already know that there are many Indian languages, anybody would suggest you to learn a language which is widely used and spoken where you live. This is logically the best advice and you should know the language where you live.
India has a huge population, with so many different states and about 22 official languages. Here is a list of reasons why you should know Indian language.
1. Knowing any one North Indian language helps you understand most of them. And the same goes with the South Indian languages.
2. Your neighbours probably speak an Indian language and if you learn that it may help you be friends and bond with others.
3. You may also inspire people around you to learn more languages. Knowing an additional language solves many problems.
4. It might also help you find work in that area or region. If you are new, the regional language will help you make friends and connections.
5. It can be easy. You just need to give it a try or take it as a challenge to learn a language.
6. Knowing an extra language can keep you informed. Watching the regional news channel can help you understand what is going on around your surroundings and will keep you informed about the happenings.
7. It is fun to learn a new language. Whether you know the basics of it or you are completely new to it, learning a new language definitely is fun and it is also exciting.
8. Learning a language will help you understand others. You will know what the other person is trying to say.
Once you start learning a new language, you will be excited to learn, study and research more about it. Try to go through our other blogs and learn phrases in Hindi, Difficult words in English etc.
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
Knowing Hindi has its own advantages. Learn these sentences if you are new to this language or if you travelling to India and impress people with your…Continue reading
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
Learning a new language can be difficult. But with constant practice and learning it can be easy. Starting to talk in the language you are trying to…Continue reading
Tips to improve your spellings
Writing in English is as important as speaking. To learn to write correctly might seem like a difficult task. There are always some tips that you need…Continue reading
Active Voice and Passive Voice
This article will help you understand the difference between active and passive voice and make your written and spoken skills of language better.Continue reading
Difference between Voice and Speech in Grammar
English learners may get confused between the use of these two topics and end up making mistakes. Read this short article to help yourself and improve…Continue reading
Direct and Indirect speech
Knowing how to use direct and indirect speech in English is considered important in spoken English. Read the article below and understand how to use…Continue reading
Types of nouns
Nouns are the largest group of words in any language. Understanding them and using them correctly while learning the language is considered very…Continue reading
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
Improving spoken languages might seem as a challenge. But, with proper guidance and tips, it is not too difficult.Continue reading
Read these basic rules that would help improve you writing style and make it a little more formal.Continue reading