piece - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of piece in English
- game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
man, man, man, man
- "he sacrificed a piece to get a strategic advantage"
- "he taught me to set up the men on the chess board"
- a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
patch, spell, while
- "a patch of bad weather"
- "a spell of good weather"
- "he was here for a little while"
- "I need to rest for a piece"
- a share of something
- "a slice of the company's revenue"
- a portion of a natural object
- "he needed a piece of granite"
- "they analyzed the river into three parts"
- a serving that has been cut from a larger portion
- "a piece of pie"
- "a slice of bread"
- an instance of some kind
- "he had a bit of good luck"
- "it was a nice piece of work"
- a musical work that has been created
composition, musical composition, opus, piece of music
- "the composition is written in four movements"
- an artistic or literary composition
- "he wrote an interesting piece on Iran"
- "the children acted out a comic piece to amuse the guests"
- a distance
- "it is down the road a piece"
- an item that is an instance of some type
- "he designed a new piece of equipment"
- "my dog swallowed a Lego part"
- "she bought a lovely piece of china"
- a separate part of a whole
- "an important piece of the evidence"
- a work of art of some artistic value
art object, objet d'art
- "it is not known who created this piece"
- "this store sells only objets d'art"
- a portable gun
- "he wore his firearm in a shoulder holster"
- repair by adding pieces
- "She pieced the china cup"
- eat intermittently; take small bites of
- "He pieced at the sandwich all morning"
- "She never eats a full meal--she just nibbles"
- join during spinning
- "piece the broken pieces of thread, slivers, and rovings"
- to join or unite the pieces of
- "patch the skirt"
- create by putting components or members together
assemble, put together, set up, tack together, tack
- "He tacked together some verses"
- "She pieced a quilt"
- "They set up a committee"
Words starting with
What is piece meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase piece refers to game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games, or a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition, or a share of something, or a portion of a natural object, or a serving that has been cut from a larger portion, or an instance of some kind, or repair by adding pieces. See piece meaning in Hindi, piece definition, translation and meaning of piece in Hindi. Find piece similar words, piece synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of piece. Find the answer of what is the meaning of piece in Hindi. देखें piece का हिन्दी मतलब, piece का मीनिंग, piece का हिन्दी अर्थ, piece का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "piece"
What is piece meaning in Hindi, piece translation in Hindi, piece definition, pronunciations and examples of piece in Hindi. piece का हिन्दी मीनिंग, piece का हिन्दी अर्थ, piece का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more