pain - Meaning in Punjabi
pain - Meaning in Punjabi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of pain in English
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
pain sensation, painful sensation
- "as the intensity increased the sensation changed from tickle to pain"
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
annoyance, bother, botheration, infliction, pain in the ass, pain in the neck
- "a bit of a bother"
- "he's not a friend, he's an infliction"
- "washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer"
- emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid
- "the pain of loneliness"
- a bothersome annoying person
nuisance, pain in the neck
- "that kid is a terrible pain"
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- "the patient developed severe pain and distension"
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- "It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school"
Pain is a distressing feeling often caused by intense or damaging stimuli. The International Association for the Study of Pain defines pain as "an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience associated with, or resembling that associated with, actual or potential tissue damage." In medical diagnosis, pain is regarded as a symptom of an underlying condition.
ਪੀੜ ਜਾਂ ਦਰਦ ਜਾਂ ਦੁੱਖ ਇੱਕ ਸਤਾਊ ਅਹਿਸਾਸ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਕਿਸੇ ਤਿੱਖੀ ਜਾਂ ਨੁਕਸਾਨੀ ਚੋਭ ਸਦਕਾ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕਿ ਉਂਗਲ ਸੜਨ, ਚੀਰੇ ਉੱਤੇ ਅਲਕੋਹਲ ਪਾਉਣ, ਠੁੱਡਾ ਵੱਜਣ ਅਤੇ ਕੂਹਣੀ ਦਾ ਕੋਨਾ ਟਕਰਾਉਣ ਵੇਲੇ। ਡਾਕਟਰੀ ਰੋਗ-ਪਛਾਣ ਵਿੱਚ ਪੀੜ ਇੱਕ ਰੋਗ ਲੱਛਣ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ।Also see "Pain" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Homophones vs Homographs vs Homonyms
Basic rules of grammar
Tips to improve your spellings
What is another word for pain ?
Words starting with
What is pain meaning in Punjabi?
The word or phrase pain refers to a somatic sensation of acute discomfort, or something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness, or emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid, or a bothersome annoying person, or a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder, or cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed. See pain meaning in Punjabi, pain definition, translation and meaning of pain in Punjabi. Find pain similar words, pain synonyms. Also learn pain opposite words, pain antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of pain. Find the answer of what is the meaning of pain in Punjabi.
Other languages: pain meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "pain"
What is pain meaning in Punjabi, pain translation in Punjabi, pain definition, pronunciations and examples of pain in Punjabi.
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.