pain - Meaning in Hindi
pain - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of pain in English
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
pain sensation, painful sensation
- "as the intensity increased the sensation changed from tickle to pain"
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
annoyance, bother, botheration, infliction, pain in the ass, pain in the neck
- "a bit of a bother"
- "he's not a friend, he's an infliction"
- "washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer"
- emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid
- "the pain of loneliness"
- a bothersome annoying person
nuisance, pain in the neck
- "that kid is a terrible pain"
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- "the patient developed severe pain and distension"
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- "It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school"
Pain is a distressing feeling often caused by intense or damaging stimuli. The International Association for the Study of Pain defines pain as "an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience associated with, or resembling that associated with, actual or potential tissue damage."
दर्द या पीड़ा एक अप्रिय अनुभव होता है। इसका अनुभव कई बार किसी चोट, ठोकर लगने, किसी के मारने, किसी घाव में नमक या आयोडीन आदि लगने से होता है। अंतर्राष्ट्रीय पीड़ा अनुसंधान संघ द्वारा दी गई परिभाषा के अनुसार "एक अप्रिय संवेदी और भावनात्मक अनुभव जो वास्तविक या संभावित ऊतक-हानि से संबंधित होता है; या ऐसी हानि के सन्दर्भ से वर्णित किया जा सके- पीड़ा कहलाता है".Also see "Pain" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
What is another word for pain ?
Words starting with
What is pain meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase pain refers to a somatic sensation of acute discomfort, or something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness, or emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid, or a bothersome annoying person, or a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder, or cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed. See pain meaning in Hindi, pain definition, translation and meaning of pain in Hindi. Find pain similar words, pain synonyms. Also learn pain opposite words, pain antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of pain. Find the answer of what is the meaning of pain in Hindi. देखें pain का हिन्दी मतलब, pain का मीनिंग, pain का हिन्दी अर्थ, pain का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "pain"
What is pain meaning in Hindi, pain translation in Hindi, pain definition, pronunciations and examples of pain in Hindi. pain का हिन्दी मीनिंग, pain का हिन्दी अर्थ, pain का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.