Translate english to punjabi
About our English Punjabi Translation system
This English to Punjabi Translation system is powered by our own machine translation software running on our servers. You can type the text you want to translate in the input text box, and then click on the “Translate” button. The server will then then translate the text your have provided - English word, phrase, sentence, or paragraphs - into Punjabi.
The translation process takes a very short time, generally less than a few seconds, and translates the text in a single request to our server. The translation results are generally very accurate, but not 100% accurate. Our translation system has been designed with a very large amount of English Punjabi translation data. The translation results can give you an overall idea of what the text is about, and with a few modifications, the translation can be quite accurate. Our software is being improved continuously and with your continued support, we will be able to make our neural machine translation for English to Punjabi more accurate. Our languages are very rich, and have a lot of nuances that the computer programs cannot easily understand, but we do hope that with time, the quality will only get better.
Our goal is to work on translation from English and other international languages to Indian languages. We already support twelve Indian languages. Among these, the Punjabi language is the most widely used Indian language in the world. About 120 million (12 crore) people speak Punjabi as their native language. Many of these speakers are less proficient in English, and for them, translating English to Punjabi can be a necessity in order to understand the English text. Like many other websites, we provide service to translate English to Punjabi.
When you translate English text to Punjabi, you can also copy the translated text and then use it on social media, in emails, or in documents. If you have any suggestions, or if you find a major error, please share with us and we will use your feedback to improve our service.
Features of English to Punjabi Translator
Our machine translation system for English to Punjabi offers highly accurate translations between English and Punjabi, very quickly, and at no cost to users.
- English sentence are translated into Punjabi. For example, “The origin of life is a mystery.” will be translated into “ਜ਼ਿੰਦਗੀ ਦੀ ਸ਼ੁਰੂਆਤ ਇਕ ਰਹੱਸ ਹੈ।”
- Use the translator tool as English to Punjabi dictionary. For example: “life” meaning in Punjabi will be “ਜ਼ਿੰਦਗੀ” and “familiar” meaning in Punjabi will be “ਜਾਣੂ”
- Powered by SHABDKOSH.COM Neural Machine Translator
- High Accuracy and instant online Translation
- Translated text is provided in Unicode Punjabi fonts. Easily copy and paste it anywhere on the web or other applications.
- Translate PDF, Text, Word documents and Power Point files
- Translate text in JPG and PNG images
- Ability to download previously translated documents (login required)
- Broad support for Indian languages and English
english to punjabi Translation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can we download this translation service?
At present, the translation service is only available online. However, if you download the SHABDKOSH Indian Language Dictionary and Translation App, you can perform translation offline or online.
Do you provide Translation and Language (NLP) API Services
Yes, we provide extensive Linguistic APIs for use by developers and other products / services.
Some of these include bilingual dictionary APIs, translation APIs, OCR API, Rhyme API, spell check APIs and these are supported across English and 12 Indian languages. We also provide standalone servers that are dedicated to your application so that you can be assured of the data privacy and confidentiality, something that you may not get from the global mega corporations.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch via email.
What languages are supported by the translator
We support translation between English and 12 Indian languages - Assamese, Bengali (Bangla), Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya (Odia), Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
The links to each of the translators are given below.
- English to Assamese Translation
- English to Bengali Translation
- English to Gujarati Translation
- English to Hindi Translation
- English to Kannada Translation
- English to Malayalam Translation
- English to Marathi Translation
- English to Odia Translation
- English to Punjabi Translation
- English to Tamil Translation
- English to Telugu Translation
- English to Urdu Translation