fix - Meaning in Punjabi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of fix in English
- an exemption granted after influence (e.g., money) is brought to bear
- "collusion resulted in tax fixes for gamblers"
- the act of putting something in working order again
fixing, fixture, mend, mend, mending, repair, reparation
- something craved, especially an intravenous injection of a narcotic drug
- "she needed a fix of chocolate"
- informal terms for a difficult situation
hole, hole, jam, jam, kettle of fish, mess, muddle, pickle
- "he got into a terrible fix"
- "he made a muddle of his marriage"
- a determination of the place where something is
localisation, localization, locating, location
- "he got a good fix on the target"
- influence an event or its outcome by illegal means
- "fix a race"
- prepare for eating by applying heat
cook, cook, make, prepare, ready, ready
- "can you make me an omelette?"
- "Cook me dinner, please"
- "fix breakfast for the guests, please"
- set or place definitely
- "Let's fix the date for the party!"
- put (something somewhere) firmly
deposit, posit, situate
- "deposit the suitcase on the bench"
- "fix your eyes on this spot"
- "She posited her hand on his shoulder"
- cause to be firmly attached
- "fasten the lock onto the door"
- "she fixed her gaze on the man"
- take vengeance on or get even
get, pay back, pay off
- "That'll fix him good!"
- "This time I got him"
- "We'll get them!"
- decide upon or fix definitely
define, determine, limit, set, set, set, specify
- "fix the variables"
- "specify the parameters"
- make fixed, stable or stationary
- "let's fix the picture to the frame"
- kill, preserve, and harden (tissue) in order to prepare for microscopic study
- make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
gear up, prepare, ready, ready, set up, set, set, set
- "Get the children ready for school!"
- "I was fixing to leave town after I paid the hotel bill"
- "prepare for war"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
bushel, bushel, doctor, doctor, furbish up, mend, mend, repair, restore, touch on
- "Repair my shoes please"
- "She repaired her TV set"
- make infertile
desex, desexualise, desexualize, sterilise, sterilize, unsex
- "in some countries, people with genetically transmissible disabilites are sterilized"
Words starting with
What is fix meaning in Punjabi?
The word or phrase fix refers to an exemption granted after influence (e.g., money) is brought to bear, or the act of putting something in working order again, or something craved, especially an intravenous injection of a narcotic drug, or informal terms for a difficult situation, or a determination of the place where something is, or influence an event or its outcome by illegal means. See fix meaning in Punjabi, fix definition, translation and meaning of fix in Punjabi. Find fix similar words, fix synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of fix. Find the answer of what is the meaning of fix in Punjabi.
Other languages: fix meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "fix"
What is fix meaning in Punjabi, fix translation in Punjabi, fix definition, pronunciations and examples of fix in Punjabi.
Ad-free experience & much more