patronage - Meaning in Hindi
patronage - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of patronage in English
- the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
- "even before noon there was a considerable patronage"
- (politics) granting favors or giving contracts or making appointments to office in return for political support
- the act of providing approval and support
backing, backup, backup, championship
- "his vigorous backing of the conservatives got him in trouble with progressives"
- a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
- customers collectively
- "they have an upper class clientele"
- be a regular customer or client of
keep going, patronise, patronize, support
- "Our sponsor kept our art studio going for as long as he could"
- "We patronize this store"
- support by being a patron of
Patronage is the support, encouragement, privilege, or financial aid that an organization or individual bestows on another. In the history of art, arts patronage refers to the support that kings, popes, and the wealthy have provided to artists such as musicians, painters, and sculptors. It can also refer to the right of bestowing offices or church benefices, the business given to a store by a regular customer, and the guardianship of saints. The word "patron" derives from the Latin: patronus ("patron"), one who gives benefits to his clients.Also see "Patronage" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Confusing words in English
Using simple present tense
Basic rules of grammar
What is another word for patronage ?
Sentences with the word patronage
Words that rhyme with patronage
Words starting with
What is patronage meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase patronage refers to the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers, or (politics) granting favors or giving contracts or making appointments to office in return for political support, or the act of providing approval and support, or a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient, or customers collectively, or be a regular customer or client of. See patronage meaning in Hindi, patronage definition, translation and meaning of patronage in Hindi. Find patronage similar words, patronage synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of patronage. Find the answer of what is the meaning of patronage in Hindi. देखें patronage का हिन्दी मतलब, patronage का मीनिंग, patronage का हिन्दी अर्थ, patronage का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "patronage"
What is patronage meaning in Hindi, patronage translation in Hindi, patronage definition, pronunciations and examples of patronage in Hindi. patronage का हिन्दी मीनिंग, patronage का हिन्दी अर्थ, patronage का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.