low - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of low in English
- filled with melancholy and despondency
blue, blue, depressed, dispirited, down in the mouth, down, down, downcast, downhearted, gloomy, grim, grim, low-spirited
- "a dispirited and resigned expression on her face"
- "a gloomy silence"
- "depressed by the loss of his job"
- "downcast after his defeat"
- "feeling discouraged and downhearted"
- "gloomy at the thought of what he had to face"
- "gloomy predictions"
- "lonely and blue in a strange city"
- "the darkening mood"
- "took a grim view of the economy"
- of the most contemptible kind
abject, low-down, miserable, scummy, scurvy
- "a low stunt to pull"
- "a low-down sneak"
- "a scummy rabble"
- "a scurvy trick"
- "abject cowardice"
- "his miserable treatment of his family"
- "You miserable skunk!"
- literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension
- "a low bow"
- "low ceilings"
- "low clouds"
- "low furniture"
- "low hills"
- "the sun is low"
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount
- "low prices"
- "the reservoir is low"
- used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency
- very low in volume
- "a low murmur"
- "the low-toned murmur of the surf"
- subdued or brought low in condition or status
broken, crushed, humbled, humiliated
- "a broken man"
- "brought low"
- "his broken spirit"
- unrefined in character
- "low comedy"
- no longer sufficient
- "our funds are depleted"
- "supplies are low"
- low or inferior in station or quality
humble, humble, lowly, modest, small, small
- "a humble cottage"
- "a lowly parish priest"
- "a modest man of the people"
- "small beginnings"
- in a low position; near the ground
- "the branches hung low"
- British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
David Low, Low, Low, Sir David Alexander Cecil Low, Sir David Low
- the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
first gear, first, low gear
- a low level or position or degree
- "the stock market fell to a new low"
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
- "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow"
- make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
Words starting with
What is low meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase low refers to filled with melancholy and despondency, or of the most contemptible kind, or literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension, or less than normal in degree or intensity or amount, or used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency, or very low in volume, or in a low position; near the ground, or British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963), or the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving, or make a low noise, characteristic of bovines. See low meaning in Hindi, low definition, translation and meaning of low in Hindi. Find low similar words, low synonyms. Also learn low opposite words, low antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of low. Find the answer of what is the meaning of low in Hindi. देखें low का हिन्दी मतलब, low का मीनिंग, low का हिन्दी अर्थ, low का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "low"
What is low meaning in Hindi, low translation in Hindi, low definition, pronunciations and examples of low in Hindi. low का हिन्दी मीनिंग, low का हिन्दी अर्थ, low का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.