interest - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of interest in English
- a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
- "he counts reading among his interests"
- "his main pastime is gambling"
- "sailing is her favorite pastime"
- "they criticized the boy for his limited pursuits"
- a reason for wanting something done
- "died for the sake of his country"
- "for your sake"
- "in the common interest"
- "in the interest of safety"
- the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.)
- "primary colors can add interest to a room"
- "they said nothing of great interest"
- a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something
- "an interest in music"
- (usually plural) a social group whose members control some field of activity and who have common aims
- "the iron interests stepped up production"
- (law) a right or legal share of something; a financial involvement with something
- "a stake in the company's future"
- "they have interests all over the world"
- a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed
- "how much interest do you pay on your mortgage?"
- excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of
- be on the mind of
concern, occupy, worry
- "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
- be of importance or consequence
- "This matters to me!"
In finance and economics, interest is payment from a borrower or deposit-taking financial institution to a lender or depositor of an amount above repayment of the principal sum, at a particular rate. It is distinct from a fee which the borrower may pay to the lender or some third party. It is also distinct from dividend which is paid by a company to its shareholders (owners) from its profit or reserve, but not at a particular rate decided beforehand, rather on a pro rata basis as a share in the reward gained by risk taking entrepreneurs when the revenue earned exceeds the total costs.
ब्याज एक ऐसा शुल्क है जो उधार ली गयी संपत्ति (ऋण) के लिए किया जाता है। यह उधार लिए गए पैसे के लिए अदा की गयी कीमत है, या, जमा धन से अर्जित किया गया पैसा है। जिन संपत्तियों को ब्याज के साथ उधार दिया जाता है उनमें शामिल हैं धन, शेयर, किराए पर खरीद द्वारा उपभोक्ता वस्तुएं, प्रमुख संपत्तियां जैसे विमान और कभी-कभी वित्त पट्टा व्यवस्था पर दिया गया पूरा कारखाना. ब्याज की गणना परिसंपत्तियों के मूल्य पर ठीक उसी प्रकार की जाती है जैसे पैसे पर.Also see "Interest" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is interest meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase interest refers to a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly), or a reason for wanting something done, or the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.), or a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something, or (usually plural) a social group whose members control some field of activity and who have common aims, or (law) a right or legal share of something; a financial involvement with something, or excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of. See interest meaning in Hindi, interest definition, translation and meaning of interest in Hindi. Find interest similar words, interest synonyms. Also learn interest opposite words, interest antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of interest. Find the answer of what is the meaning of interest in Hindi. देखें interest का हिन्दी मतलब, interest का मीनिंग, interest का हिन्दी अर्थ, interest का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "interest"
What is interest meaning in Hindi, interest translation in Hindi, interest definition, pronunciations and examples of interest in Hindi. interest का हिन्दी मीनिंग, interest का हिन्दी अर्थ, interest का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more