quietly - Meaning in Telugu
Definitions and Meaning of quietly in English
- with low volume
- "she spoke quietly to the child"
- "speak softly but carry a big stick"
- "the radio was playing softly"
- with little or no sound
- "she was crying quietly"
- "the class was listening quietly and intently"
- with little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a nonstandard variant for `quietly')
- "her hands rested quietly in her lap"
- "sit here as quiet as you can"
- "the rock star was quietly led out the back door"
- in a restful manner
- "the streets are restfully sunny and still for the town is at mass"
Synonyms of quietly
Antonyms of quietly
More matches for quietly
Words starting with
What is quietly meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase quietly refers to with low volume, or with little or no sound, or with little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a nonstandard variant for `quietly'), or in a restful manner. See quietly meaning in Telugu, quietly definition, translation and meaning of quietly in Telugu. Find quietly similar words, quietly synonyms. Also learn quietly opposite words, quietly antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of quietly. Find the answer of what is the meaning of quietly in Telugu.
Other languages: quietly meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "quietly"
What is quietly meaning in Telugu, quietly translation in Telugu, quietly definition, pronunciations and examples of quietly in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more