quietly - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of quietly in English
- with low volume
- "she spoke quietly to the child"
- "speak softly but carry a big stick"
- "the radio was playing softly"
- with little or no sound
- "she was crying quietly"
- "the class was listening quietly and intently"
- with little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a nonstandard variant for `quietly')
- "her hands rested quietly in her lap"
- "sit here as quiet as you can"
- "the rock star was quietly led out the back door"
- in a restful manner
- "the streets are restfully sunny and still for the town is at mass"
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
Words starting with
What is quietly meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase quietly refers to with low volume, or with little or no sound, or with little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a nonstandard variant for `quietly'), or in a restful manner. See quietly meaning in Hindi, quietly definition, translation and meaning of quietly in Hindi. Find quietly similar words, quietly synonyms. Also learn quietly opposite words, quietly antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of quietly. Find the answer of what is the meaning of quietly in Hindi. देखें quietly का हिन्दी मतलब, quietly का मीनिंग, quietly का हिन्दी अर्थ, quietly का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "quietly"
What is quietly meaning in Hindi, quietly translation in Hindi, quietly definition, pronunciations and examples of quietly in Hindi. quietly का हिन्दी मीनिंग, quietly का हिन्दी अर्थ, quietly का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.