virulent - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of virulent in English
- infectious; having the ability to cause disease
- harsh or corrosive in tone
acerb, acerbic, acid, acrid, bitter, blistering, caustic, sulfurous, sulphurous, vitriolic
- "a barrage of acid comments"
- "a sulfurous denunciation"
- "a vitriolic critique"
- "an acerbic tone piercing otherwise flowery prose"
- "bitter words"
- "blistering criticism"
- "caustic jokes about political assassination, talk-show hosts and medical ethics"
- "her acrid remarks make her many enemies"
- extremely poisonous or injurious; producing venom
- "a virulent insect bite"
- "venomous snakes"
Synonyms of virulent
- acerb, acerbic, acid, acrid, bitter, blistering, caustic, sulfurous, sulphurous, vitriolic
- deadly, venomous
Antonyms of virulent
More matches for virulent
virulent strain उग्रता virulent form उग्र रूप virulent attack घातक आक्रमण virulent anti उग्र विरोधी virulent organisms उग्र जीव virulent cultures उग्र संस्कृति virulent virus वाइरस virulent type उग्र किस्म virulent disease घातक रोग virulent poison घातक जहर
Words starting with
What is virulent meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase virulent refers to infectious; having the ability to cause disease, or harsh or corrosive in tone, or extremely poisonous or injurious; producing venom. See virulent meaning in Hindi, virulent definition, translation and meaning of virulent in Hindi. Find virulent similar words, virulent synonyms. Also learn virulent opposite words, virulent antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of virulent. Find the answer of what is the meaning of virulent in Hindi. देखें virulent का हिन्दी मतलब, virulent का मीनिंग, virulent का हिन्दी अर्थ, virulent का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "virulent"
What is virulent meaning in Hindi, virulent translation in Hindi, virulent definition, pronunciations and examples of virulent in Hindi. virulent का हिन्दी मीनिंग, virulent का हिन्दी अर्थ, virulent का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.