use - Meaning in Hindi
use Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of use in English
- exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- "his manipulation of his friends was scandalous"
- (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation; may be inherited or acquired through frequent repetition
- "long use had hardened him to it"
- "owls have nocturnal habits"
- "she had a habit twirling the ends of her hair"
- the act of using
employment, exercise, usage, utilisation, utilization
- "he warned against the use of narcotic drugs"
- "skilled in the utilization of computers"
- what something is used for
function, purpose, role
- "ballet is beautiful but what use is it?"
- "the function of an auger is to bore holes"
- a particular service
- "he put his knowledge to good use"
- "patrons have their uses"
- (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
- "we were given the use of his boat"
- (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
consumption, economic consumption, usance, use of goods and services
- "the consumption of energy has increased steadily"
- use up, consume fully
- "The legislature expended its time on school questions"
- put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
apply, employ, utilise, utilize
- "Apply a magnetic field here"
- "He doesn't know how to use a computer"
- "How do you utilize this tool?"
- "I apply this rule to get good results"
- "I can't use this tool"
- "This thinking was applied to many projects"
- "use the plastic bags to store the food"
- "use your head!"
- "we only use Spanish at home"
- take or consume (regularly or habitually)
- "She uses drugs rarely"
- habitually do something or be in a certan state or place (use only in the past tense)
- "I used to get sick when I ate in that dining hall"
- "she used to be his best friend and now they are enemies"
- "She used to call her mother every week but now she calls only occasionally"
- "They used to vacation in the Bahamas"
- avail oneself to
- "apply a principle"
- "practice a religion"
- "practice non-violent resistance"
- "use care when going down the stairs"
- "use your common sense"
- seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
- "She uses her influential friends to get jobs"
- "The president's wife used her good connections"
Synonyms of use
- employment, exercise, usage, utilisation, utilization
- function, purpose, role
- consumption, economic consumption, usance, use of goods and services
- apply, employ, utilise, utilize
- apply, practice
More matches for use
Words starting with
What is use meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase use refers to exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage, or (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation; may be inherited or acquired through frequent repetition, or the act of using, or what something is used for, or a particular service, or (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property, or use up, consume fully. See use meaning in Hindi, use definition, translation and meaning of use in Hindi. Find use similar words, use synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of use. Find the answer of what is the meaning of use in Hindi. देखें use का हिन्दी मतलब, use का मीनिंग, use का हिन्दी अर्थ, use का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "use"
What is use meaning in Hindi, use translation in Hindi, use definition, pronunciations and examples of use in Hindi. use का हिन्दी मीनिंग, use का हिन्दी अर्थ, use का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.