space - Meaning in Hindi
space - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of space in English
- the unlimited expanse in which everything is located
आकाश-मंडल, आकाश-मण्डल, आकाशमंडल, आकाशमण्डल, खगोल, खगोलीय क्षेत्र, खमंडल, खमण्डल, दिक्, नभ-मंडल, नभ-मण्डल, नभमंडल, नभमण्डल
- "the boundless regions of the infinite"
- "they tested his ability to locate objects in space"
- (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences
- a blank area
blank space, place
- "write your name in the space provided"
- a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- "he said the space is the most important character in the alphabet"
- one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff
- "the spaces are the notes F-A-C-E"
- any location outside the Earth's atmosphere
- "the astronauts walked in outer space without a tether"
- "the first major milestone in space exploration was in 1957, when the USSR's Sputnik 1 orbited the Earth"
- an area reserved for some particular purpose
- "the laboratory's floor space"
- an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things)
- "the architect left space in front of the building"
- "the space between his teeth"
- "they stopped at an open space in the jungle"
- the interval between two times
- "it all happened in the space of 10 minutes"
- "the distance from birth to death"
- place at intervals
- "Space the interviews so that you have some time between the different candidates"
Space is a three-dimensional continuum containing positions and directions. In classical physics, physical space is often conceived in three linear dimensions. Modern physicists usually consider it, with time, to be part of a boundless four-dimensional continuum known as spacetime. The concept of space is considered to be of fundamental importance to an understanding of the physical universe. However, disagreement continues between philosophers over whether it is itself an entity, a relationship between entities, or part of a conceptual framework.
दिक् जगह के उस विस्तार या फैलाव को कहते हैं जिसमें वस्तुओं का अस्तित्व होता है और घटनाएँ घटती हैं। मनुष्यों के नज़रिए से दिक् के तीन पहलू होते हैं, जिन्हें आयाम या डिमेन्शन भी कहते हैं - ऊपर-नीचे, आगे-पीछे और दाएँ-बाएँ।Also see "Space" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
French words used in English
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Tips of essay writing for children
Homophones vs Homographs vs Homonyms
What is another word for space ?
Words starting with
What is space meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase space refers to the unlimited expanse in which everything is located, or (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences, or a blank area, or a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing, or one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff, or any location outside the Earth's atmosphere, or place at intervals. See space meaning in Hindi, space definition, translation and meaning of space in Hindi. Find space similar words, space synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of space. Find the answer of what is the meaning of space in Hindi. देखें space का हिन्दी मतलब, space का मीनिंग, space का हिन्दी अर्थ, space का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "space"
What is space meaning in Hindi, space translation in Hindi, space definition, pronunciations and examples of space in Hindi. space का हिन्दी मीनिंग, space का हिन्दी अर्थ, space का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.