killed - Meaning in Hindi
Interpreted your input "killed" as "kill".
kill - Meaning in Hindi
- नष्ट करना+1
- समाप्त करना
- मार डालना
- शांत करना
- दूर करना
- मोहित करना
- मिटा देना
- परेशान करना
- वध करना
- धीमा करना
- नामंजूर करना
- जीत लेना
- खराब करना
- हत्या करना
- बर्बाद करना
- कत्ल करना
- वश में कर लेना
- मौत के घाट उतारना
- रद्द कर देना
- कतल करना
- फीका करना
- चोट पहुँचाना
- जान से मार देना
- चकित कर देना
- पानी फेर देना
- बर्बाद कर देना
- मंद कर देना
- खराब कर देना
- अमान्य कर देना
- जान ले लेना
- प्राण ले लेना
- व्यर्थ खोना
- नष्ट करना+1
kill Word Forms & Inflections
killed (verb past tense)
killing (verb present participle)
kills (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of kill in English
- the act of terminating a life
killing, putting to death
- the body of an animal, or bodies of animals, killed by a person or another animal
- the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile
- "the pilot reported two kills during the mission"
- be fatal
- "cigarettes kill"
- "drunken driving kills"
- thwart the passage of
defeat, shoot down, vote down, vote out
- "he shot down the student's proposal"
- "kill a motion"
- be the source of great pain for
- "These new shoes are killing me!"
- overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- "The comedian was so funny, he was killing me!"
- hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games
- "She killed the ball"
- hit with great force
- "He killed the ball"
- deprive of life
- "AIDS has killed thousands in Africa"
- cause the death of, without intention
- "She was killed in the collision of three cars"
- cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly
- "The farmer killed a pig for the holidays"
- "This man killed several people when he tried to rob a bank"
- drink down entirely
belt down, bolt down, down, down, drink down, pop, pop, pop, pour down, toss off
- "He downed three martinis before dinner"
- "She killed a bottle of brandy that night"
- "They popped a few beer after work"
- mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
obliterate, wipe out
- "kill these lines in the President's speech"
- tire out completely
- "The daily stress of her work is killing her"
- cause to cease operating
- "kill the engine"
- destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
- "Eating artichokes kills the taste of all other foods"
- end or extinguish by forceful means
- "Stamp out poverty!"
Synonyms of kill
- killing, putting to death
- stamp out
- obliterate, wipe out
- belt down, bolt down, down, drink down, pop, pour down, toss off
- defeat, shoot down, vote down, vote out
More matches for kill
|killed without||बिना मारे|
|kill fish||मछली मारना|
|killer instinct||हत्यारा वृत्ति|
|killing occurred||हत्या हुई|
|killer diseases||जानलेवा बीमारियां|
|kill rate||हत्या दर|
|killed like||जैसे मारा|
|killed trying||की कोशिश|
|killing zone||हत्या क्षेत्र|
|killing without||बिना हत्या|
Ad-free experience & much more
Reasons to learn an Indian language
Parts of speech
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
What is another word for killed ?
Sentences with the word killed
Words starting with
What is killed meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase killed refers to the act of terminating a life, or the body of an animal, or bodies of animals, killed by a person or another animal, or the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile, or be fatal, or thwart the passage of, or be the source of great pain for. See killed meaning in Hindi, killed definition, translation and meaning of killed in Hindi. Find killed similar words, killed synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of killed. Find the answer of what is the meaning of killed in Hindi. देखें killed का हिन्दी मतलब, killed का मीनिंग, killed का हिन्दी अर्थ, killed का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "killed"
What is killed meaning in Hindi, killed translation in Hindi, killed definition, pronunciations and examples of killed in Hindi. killed का हिन्दी मीनिंग, killed का हिन्दी अर्थ, killed का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.