fast - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of fast in English
- (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time
- "a fast lens"
- unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
firm, loyal, truehearted
- "a firm ally"
- "fast friends"
- "loyal supporters"
- "the true-hearted soldier...of Tippecanoe"
- acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly
- "a fast car"
- "fast film"
- "on the fast track in school"
- "set a fast pace"
- at a rapid tempo
- "the band played a fast fox trot"
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time
- "my watch is fast"
- securely fixed in place
- "the post was still firm after being hit by the car"
- hurried and brief
flying, quick, quick
- "a fast visit"
- "a quick inspection"
- "paid a flying visit"
- "took a flying glance at the book"
- unrestrained by convention or morality
debauched, degenerate, degraded, dissipated, dissolute, libertine, profligate, riotous
- "Congreve draws a debauched aristocratic society"
- "deplorably dissipated and degraded"
- "fast women"
- "riotous living"
- resistant to destruction or fading
- "fast colors"
- (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds
- "a fast road"
- "grass courts are faster than clay"
- quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form)
- "fast-breaking news"
- "fast-opening (or fast-closing) shutters"
- "fast-running rivers"
- "how fast can he get here?"
- "needs medical help fast"
- "ran as fast as he could"
- firmly or closely
- "held fast to the rope"
- "held tight"
- "her foot was stuck fast"
- abstaining from food
- abstain from eating
- "Before the medical exam, you must fast"
- abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons
- "Catholics sometimes fast during Lent"
Words starting with
What is fast meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase fast refers to (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time, or unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause, or acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly, or at a rapid tempo, or (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time, or securely fixed in place, or quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form), or abstaining from food, or abstain from eating. See fast meaning in Hindi, fast definition, translation and meaning of fast in Hindi. Find fast similar words, fast synonyms. Also learn fast opposite words, fast antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of fast. Find the answer of what is the meaning of fast in Hindi. देखें fast का हिन्दी मतलब, fast का मीनिंग, fast का हिन्दी अर्थ, fast का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "fast"
What is fast meaning in Hindi, fast translation in Hindi, fast definition, pronunciations and examples of fast in Hindi. fast का हिन्दी मीनिंग, fast का हिन्दी अर्थ, fast का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more