good - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of good in English
- not left to spoil
खराब नहीं हुआ, ठीक
- "the meat is still good"
- of moral excellence
just, just, upright
- "a genuinely good person"
- "a just cause"
- "an upright and respectable man"
- deserving of esteem and respect
estimable, honorable, respectable
- "all respectable companies give guarantees"
- "ruined the family's good name"
- capable of pleasing
- "good looks"
- most suitable or right for a particular purpose
right, ripe, ripe
- "a good time to plant tomatoes"
- "the right time to act"
- "the time is ripe for great sociological changes"
- agreeable or pleasing
- "good manners"
- "we all had a good time"
- appealing to the mind
- "a serious book"
- "good music"
- in excellent physical condition
sound, sound, sound
- "a sound mind in a sound body"
- "good teeth"
- "I still have one good leg"
- tending to promote physical well-being; beneficial to health
- "a good night's sleep"
- "beneficial effects of a balanced diet"
- "the salutary influence of pure air"
- morally admirable
- having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified
- "a good check"
- "a good dress for the office"
- "a good exterior paint"
- "a good joke"
- "a good knife is one good for cutting"
- "a good report card"
- "a good secretary"
- "good news from the hospital"
- "this stump will make a good picnic table"
- "when she was good she was very very good"
- not forged
- "a good dollar bill"
- resulting favorably
well, well, well
- "all's well that ends well"
- "it is good that you stayed"
- "it is well that no one saw you"
- "it's a good thing that I wasn't there"
- exerting force or influence
effective, effective, in effect, in force
- "a warranty good for two years"
- "the law is already in effect (or in force)"
- "the law is effective immediately"
- generally admired
- "good taste"
- "gave the house a good cleaning"
- "had a good workout"
- with or in a close or intimate relationship
dear, dear, near, near
- "a good friend"
- "my sisters and brothers are near and dear"
- having the normally expected amount
- "a good mile from here"
- "gives full measure"
- "gives good measure"
- promoting or enhancing well-being
- "an arms limitation agreement beneficial to all countries"
- "the beneficial effects of a temperate climate"
- "the experience was good for her"
- having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
adept, expert, practiced, proficient, skilful, skillful
- "a good mechanic"
- "a lesser-known but no less skillful composer"
- "a practiced marksman"
- "a proficient engineer"
- "adept in handicrafts"
- "an adept juggler"
- "an expert job"
- "the effect was achieved by skillful retouching"
- financially safe
dependable, safe, secure
- "a good investment"
- "a secure investment"
- completely and absolutely (`good' is sometimes used informally for `thoroughly')
- "he was soundly defeated"
- "we beat him good"
- (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well')
well, well, well
- "a task well done"
- "a well-argued thesis"
- "a well-planned party"
- "a well-seasoned dish"
- "he slept well"
- "the baby can walk pretty good"
- "the children behaved well"
- "the party went well"
- "for your own good"
- "what's the good of worrying?"
- that which is pleasing or valuable or useful
- "among the highest goods of all are happiness and self-realization"
- "weigh the good against the bad"
- moral excellence or admirableness
- "there is much good to be found in people"
- articles of commerce
commodity, trade good
Words starting with
What is good meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase good refers to not left to spoil, or of moral excellence, or deserving of esteem and respect, or capable of pleasing, or most suitable or right for a particular purpose, or agreeable or pleasing, or completely and absolutely (`good' is sometimes used informally for `thoroughly'), or benefit. See good meaning in Hindi, good definition, translation and meaning of good in Hindi. Find good similar words, good synonyms. Also learn good opposite words, good antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of good. Find the answer of what is the meaning of good in Hindi. देखें good का हिन्दी मतलब, good का मीनिंग, good का हिन्दी अर्थ, good का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "good"
What is good meaning in Hindi, good translation in Hindi, good definition, pronunciations and examples of good in Hindi. good का हिन्दी मीनिंग, good का हिन्दी अर्थ, good का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more