domicile - Meaning in Telugu
domicile Word Forms & Inflectionsdomiciles (noun plural)
domiciled (verb past tense)
domiciling (verb present participle)
domiciles (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of domicile in English
- housing that someone is living in
abode, dwelling house, dwelling, habitation, home, home
అవాసం, ఇల్లు, కొంప, గృహం, నిలయం, నివాస స్థలం, పడు, భవంతి, భవనం, మందిరం, వసతి, వసలి, వాసం, శాల, సదనం, సమాశ్రయం, సాల
- "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"
- "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
- (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return; every person is compelled to have one and only one domicile at a time
- "what's his legal residence?"
- make one's home in a particular place or community
domiciliate, reside, shack
- "may parents reside in Florida"
Synonyms of domicile
More matches for domicile
domicile state డొమిసిల్ స్థితి domicile rule డొమిసిల్ రూల్ domicile status డొమిసిల్ స్థితి domiciled indians భారతీయులు
domiciled కాపురమువుండిన domiciled నివాసముచేసిన
Words starting with
What is domicile meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase domicile refers to housing that someone is living in, or (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return; every person is compelled to have one and only one domicile at a time, or make one's home in a particular place or community. See domicile meaning in Telugu, domicile definition, translation and meaning of domicile in Telugu. Find domicile similar words, domicile synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of domicile. Find the answer of what is the meaning of domicile in Telugu.
Other languages: domicile meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "domicile"
What is domicile meaning in Telugu, domicile translation in Telugu, domicile definition, pronunciations and examples of domicile in Telugu.Shabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.