storm - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of storm in English
- a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- a violent commotion or disturbance
tempest, tempest, tempest
- "it was only a tempest in a teapot"
- "the storms that had characterized their relationship had died away"
- attack by storm; attack suddenly
surprise, surprise, surprise
- take by force
- "Storm the fort"
- behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
rage, ramp, ramp
- blow hard
- "It was storming all night"
- rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
- "If it storms, we'll need shelter"
Words starting with
What is storm meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase storm refers to a direct and violent assault on a stronghold, or a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning, or a violent commotion or disturbance, or attack by storm; attack suddenly, or take by force, or behave violently, as if in state of a great anger. See storm meaning in Hindi, storm definition, translation and meaning of storm in Hindi. Find storm similar words, storm synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of storm. Find the answer of what is the meaning of storm in Hindi. देखें storm का हिन्दी मतलब, storm का मीनिंग, storm का हिन्दी अर्थ, storm का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "storm"
What is storm meaning in Hindi, storm translation in Hindi, storm definition, pronunciations and examples of storm in Hindi. storm का हिन्दी मीनिंग, storm का हिन्दी अर्थ, storm का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more