plastic - Meaning in Hindi
- प्लास्टिक(masc)क्रेडिट कार्ड(masc)डेबिट कार्ड(masc)प्लास्टिक कार्ड(masc)
plastic Word Forms & Inflectionsplastics (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of plastic in English
- forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning
रूप देने वाला
- "a formative experience"
- "a formative influence"
- "the plastic forces of nature"
- capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material)
- "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- capable of being influenced or formed
- "a pliant nature"
- "the plastic minds of children"
- a card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered
charge card, charge plate, credit card
- "do you take plastic?"
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
Synonyms of plastic
Plastics are a wide range of synthetic or semi-synthetic materials that use polymers as a main ingredient. Their plasticity makes it possible for plastics to be moulded, extruded or pressed into solid objects of various shapes. This adaptability, plus a wide range of other properties, such as being lightweight, durable, flexible, and inexpensive to produce, has led to its widespread use. Plastics typically are made through human industrial systems. Most modern plastics are derived from fossil fuel-based chemicals like natural gas or petroleum; however, recent industrial methods use variants made from renewable materials, such as corn or cotton derivatives.
प्लास्टिक (Plastic), शंश्लेषित अथवा अर्धशंश्लेषित कार्बनिक ठोस पदार्थों के एक बड़े समूह का सामान्य नाम है। इससे बहुत सारे औद्योगिक उत्पाद निर्मित होते हैं। प्लास्टिक प्रायः उच्च अणुभार वाले बहुलक होते हैं जिनमें मूल्य कम करने या अधिक कार्यक्षम बनाने के लिये कुछ अन्य पदार्थ भी मिश्रित किये जा सकते है।प्लास्टिक को बहुलकीकरण की प्रक्रिया द्वारा बनाया जाता है।प्लास्टिक असल में बहुलक ही होता है,जैसे कि-पॉलीथीन,पोलीविनायल क्लोराइड,इत्यादि।Also see "Plastic" on Wikipedia
More matches for plastic
Words starting with
What is plastic meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase plastic refers to forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning, or capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material), or capable of being influenced or formed, or a card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered, or generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives. See plastic meaning in Hindi, plastic definition, translation and meaning of plastic in Hindi. Find plastic similar words, plastic synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of plastic. Find the answer of what is the meaning of plastic in Hindi. देखें plastic का हिन्दी मतलब, plastic का मीनिंग, plastic का हिन्दी अर्थ, plastic का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "plastic"
What is plastic meaning in Hindi, plastic translation in Hindi, plastic definition, pronunciations and examples of plastic in Hindi. plastic का हिन्दी मीनिंग, plastic का हिन्दी अर्थ, plastic का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.