march - Meaning in Hindi
March Word Forms & InflectionsMarches, marches (noun plural)
marched (verb past tense)
marching (verb present participle)
marches (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of March in English
- a degree granted for the successful completion of advanced study of architecture
MArch, MArch, MArch, Master of Architecture
एमआर्क, मास्टर आफ आर्किटेक्चर, मास्टर ऑफ आर्किटेक्चर
- the month following February and preceding April
Mar, Mar, Mar, March, March, March
- a steady advance
- "the march of science"
- "the march of time"
- the act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind)
- "it was a long march"
- "we heard the sound of marching"
- genre of music written for marching
- "Sousa wrote the best marches"
- a procession of people walking together
- "the march went up Fifth Avenue"
- district consisting of the area on either side of a border or boundary of a country or an area
border district, borderland, marchland
- "the Welsh marches between England and Wales"
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
abut, adjoin, border, border, butt against, butt on, butt, butt, edge, edge
- "Canada adjoins the U.S."
- "England marches with Scotland"
- walk fast, with regular or measured steps; walk with a stride
- "He marched into the classroom and announced the exam"
- "The soldiers marched across the border"
- walk ostentatiously
- "She parades her new husband around town"
- march in a procession
- "They processed into the dining room"
- force to march
- "The Japanese marched their prisoners through Manchuria"
- cause to march or go at a marching pace
- "They marched the mules into the desert"
- march in protest; take part in a demonstration
- "Thousands demonstrated against globalization during the meeting of the most powerful economic nations in Seattle"
Synonyms of March
- master of architecture
- marching music
- border district, borderland, marchland
- abut, adjoin, border, butt, butt against, butt on, edge
- exhibit, parade
March is the third month of the year in both the Julian and Gregorian calendars. It is the second of seven months to have a length of 31 days. In the Northern Hemisphere, the meteorological beginning of spring occurs on the first day of March. The March equinox on the 20 or 21 marks the astronomical beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere and the beginning of autumn in the Southern Hemisphere, where September is the seasonal equivalent of the Northern Hemisphere's March.
मार्च ग्रेगोरी कैलंडर का तीसरा महीना है। यह उन सात महीनों में से एक है जिनके दिनों की संख्या ३१ होती है।Also see "March" on Wikipedia
More matches for March
march issue मार्च अंक marching band मार्चिंग बैंड marching orders बर्खास्तगी का आदेश marching orders मार्चिंग ऑर्डर march term मार्च टर्म march meeting मार्च की बैठक marched towards की ओर march number मार्च संख्या march quarter मार्च तिमाही marched along चढ़ाई
Words starting with
What is march meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase march refers to a degree granted for the successful completion of advanced study of architecture, or the month following February and preceding April, or a steady advance, or the act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind), or genre of music written for marching, or a procession of people walking together, or lie adjacent to another or share a boundary. See march meaning in Hindi, march definition, translation and meaning of march in Hindi. Find march similar words, march synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of march. Find the answer of what is the meaning of march in Hindi. देखें march का हिन्दी मतलब, march का मीनिंग, march का हिन्दी अर्थ, march का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "march"
What is march meaning in Hindi, march translation in Hindi, march definition, pronunciations and examples of march in Hindi. march का हिन्दी मीनिंग, march का हिन्दी अर्थ, march का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.