kick - Meaning in Hindi
kick Word Forms & Inflectionskicks (noun plural)
kicked (verb past tense)
kicking (verb present participle)
kicks (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of kick in English
- the act of delivering a blow with the foot
boot, boot, boot, kicking
पद प्रहार, पदाघात, लात
- "he gave the ball a powerful kick"
- "the team's kicking was excellent"
- a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
- "the kick must be synchronized with the arm movements"
- "the swimmer's kicking left a wake behind him"
- the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs)
- "a sidecar is a smooth drink but it has a powerful kick"
- informal terms for objecting
beef, bitch, gripe, squawk
- "I have a gripe about the service here"
- the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- the swift release of a store of affective force
bang, bang, boot, boot, boot, charge, flush, rush, rush, thrill
- "he does it for kicks"
- "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"
- "they got a great bang out of it"
- "what a boot!"
- express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
complain, kvetch, plain, quetch, sound off
- "My mother complains all day"
- "She has a lot to kick about"
- make a goal
- "He kicked the extra point after touchdown"
- stop consuming
- "give up alcohol"
- "kick a habit"
- strike with the foot
- "Kick the door down"
- "The boy kicked the dog"
- spring back, as from a forceful thrust
kick back, recoil
- "The gun kicked back into my shoulder"
- drive or propel with the foot
- thrash about or strike out with the feet
- kick a leg up
Synonyms of kick
- boot, kicking
- beef, bitch, gripe, squawk
- bang, boot, charge, flush, rush, thrill
- complain, kvetch, plain, quetch, sound off
- give up
- kick back, recoil
More matches for kick
kicked around आस-पास kicking horse घुड़सवारी kicked open खुला kick drum किक ड्रम kick start किक स्टार्ट kicking leg किक पैर kickoff return किकऑफ़ रिटर्न kickback scheme किकबैक योजना kickoff meeting किकऑफ़ मीटिंग kicking away लात मारने
Words starting with
What is kick meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase kick refers to the act of delivering a blow with the foot, or a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics, or the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs), or informal terms for objecting, or the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired, or the swift release of a store of affective force, or express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness. See kick meaning in Hindi, kick definition, translation and meaning of kick in Hindi. Find kick similar words, kick synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of kick. Find the answer of what is the meaning of kick in Hindi. देखें kick का हिन्दी मतलब, kick का मीनिंग, kick का हिन्दी अर्थ, kick का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "kick"
What is kick meaning in Hindi, kick translation in Hindi, kick definition, pronunciations and examples of kick in Hindi. kick का हिन्दी मीनिंग, kick का हिन्दी अर्थ, kick का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.