kick - Meaning in Hindi
kick - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of kick in English
- the act of delivering a blow with the foot
boot, boot, boot, kicking
पद प्रहार, पदाघात, लात
- "he gave the ball a powerful kick"
- "the team's kicking was excellent"
- a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
- "the kick must be synchronized with the arm movements"
- "the swimmer's kicking left a wake behind him"
- the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs)
- "a sidecar is a smooth drink but it has a powerful kick"
- informal terms for objecting
beef, bitch, gripe, squawk
- "I have a gripe about the service here"
- the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- the swift release of a store of affective force
bang, bang, boot, boot, boot, charge, flush, rush, rush, thrill
- "he does it for kicks"
- "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"
- "they got a great bang out of it"
- "what a boot!"
- express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
complain, kvetch, plain, quetch, sound off
- "My mother complains all day"
- "She has a lot to kick about"
- make a goal
- "He kicked the extra point after touchdown"
- stop consuming
- "give up alcohol"
- "kick a habit"
- strike with the foot
- "Kick the door down"
- "The boy kicked the dog"
- spring back, as from a forceful thrust
kick back, recoil
- "The gun kicked back into my shoulder"
- drive or propel with the foot
- thrash about or strike out with the feet
- kick a leg up
A kick is a physical strike using the leg, in unison usually with an area of the knee or lower using the foot, heel, tibia (shin), ball of the foot, blade of the foot, toes or knee. This type of attack is used frequently by hooved animals as well as humans in the context of stand-up fighting. Kicks play a significant role in many forms of martial arts, such as capoeira, kalaripayattu, karate, kickboxing, kung fu, MMA, Muay Thai, pankration, pradal serey, savate, sikaran, silat, taekwondo, vovinam, and Yaw-Yan. Kicks are a universal act of aggression among humans.
एक लक्ष्य एक तेज़ शारीरिक गति से होता है और जिस में पैर के निचले हिस्से, विशेष रूप से घुटनों, टख़नों से या टख़नों पर केंद्रित होती है। इस तरह के हमले का इस्तेमाल अक्सर इंसानों और जानवरों द्वारा पैरों से किया जाता है, खासकर जब खड़े होकर लड़ते हैं। कई मार्शल आर्ट में पाँव का उपयोग किया जाता है, जैसे कि सावेट, ताइक्वांडो, एमएमए, कराटे, पंक्राशन, कुंग फू, वू नाम, किकबॉक्सिंग, मय थाई, ये यान, कैपुइरा, सिलाट और कलारी पाइटो। यह तयशुदा हरकत होती है।Also see "Kick" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Origin of Sanskrit
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
Improving writing skills
Direct and Indirect speech
What is another word for kick ?
Words starting with
What is kick meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase kick refers to the act of delivering a blow with the foot, or a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics, or the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs), or informal terms for objecting, or the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired, or the swift release of a store of affective force, or express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness. See kick meaning in Hindi, kick definition, translation and meaning of kick in Hindi. Find kick similar words, kick synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of kick. Find the answer of what is the meaning of kick in Hindi. देखें kick का हिन्दी मतलब, kick का मीनिंग, kick का हिन्दी अर्थ, kick का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "kick"
What is kick meaning in Hindi, kick translation in Hindi, kick definition, pronunciations and examples of kick in Hindi. kick का हिन्दी मीनिंग, kick का हिन्दी अर्थ, kick का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.