ablest - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of able in English
- (usually followed by `to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something
- "able to get a grant for the project"
- "able to swim"
- "she was able to program her computer"
- "we were at last able to buy a car"
- having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity
- "able to learn"
- "human beings are able to walk on two feet"
- "Superman is able to leap tall buildings"
- have the skills and qualifications to do things well
- "a capable administrator"
- "able teachers"
- "children as young as 14 can be extremely capable and dependable"
- having a strong healthy body
- "an able seaman"
- "every able-bodied young man served in the army"
Words starting with
What is ablest meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase ablest refers to (usually followed by `to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something, or having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity, or have the skills and qualifications to do things well, or having a strong healthy body. See ablest meaning in Hindi, ablest definition, translation and meaning of ablest in Hindi. Find ablest similar words, ablest synonyms. Also learn ablest opposite words, ablest antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of ablest. Find the answer of what is the meaning of ablest in Hindi. देखें ablest का हिन्दी मतलब, ablest का मीनिंग, ablest का हिन्दी अर्थ, ablest का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "ablest"
What is ablest meaning in Hindi, ablest translation in Hindi, ablest definition, pronunciations and examples of ablest in Hindi. ablest का हिन्दी मीनिंग, ablest का हिन्दी अर्थ, ablest का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more