call का हिन्दी अर्थ
क्षमा करें, हमें सटीक मिलान नहीं मिला।
हम अपने शब्दकोशों में लगातार सुधार कर रहे हैं। फिर भी, यह संभव है कि कुछ शब्द उपलब्ध न हों। आप फ़ोरम में अन्य सदस्यों से पूछ सकते हैं, या हमें ईमेल भेज सकते हैं। हम कोशिश करेंगे और मदद करेंगे।
call की परिभाषाएं और अर्थ अंग्रेजी में
- a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- "he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call"
- (sports) the decision made by an umpire or referee
- "he was ejected for protesting the call"
- the option to buy a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- a demand by a broker that a customer deposit enough to bring his margin up to the minimum requirement
- a demand for a show of hands in a card game
- "after two raises there was a call"
- a demand especially in the phrase
- "the call of duty"
- a request
- "many calls for Christmas stories"
- "not many calls for buggywhips"
- a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition
cry, cry, outcry, shout, vociferation, yell
- "the speaker was interrupted by loud cries from the rear of the audience"
- an instruction that interrupts the program being executed
- "Pascal performs calls by simply giving the name of the routine to be executed"
- a telephone connection
phone call, telephone call
- "he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call"
- "he placed a phone call to London"
- "she reported several anonymous calls"
- a brief social visit
- "senior professors' wives no longer make afternoon calls on newcomers"
- "the characters in Henry James' novels are forever paying calls on each other, usually in the parlor of some residence"
- a visit in an official or professional capacity
- "the pastor's calls on his parishioners"
- "the salesman's call on a customer"
- the characteristic sound produced by a bird
birdcall, birdsong, song, song
- "a bird will not learn its song unless it hears it at an early age"
- ascribe a quality to or give a name of a common noun that reflects a quality
- "He called me a bastard"
- "She called her children lazy and ungrateful"
- utter a characteristic note or cry
- "bluejays called to one another"
- assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
be known as, name, name
- "The new school was named after the famous Civil Rights leader"
- "They named their son David"
- send a message or attempt to reach someone by radio, phone, etc.; make a signal to in order to transmit a message
- "A transmitter in Samoa was heard calling"
- "Hawaii is calling!"
- read aloud to check for omissions or absentees
- "Call roll"
- indicate a decision in regard to
- "call balls and strikes behind the plate"
- give the calls (to the dancers) for a square dance
- make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- "He called his trump"
- demand payment of (a loan)
- "Call a loan"
- call a meeting; invite or command to meet
- "The new dean calls meetings every week"
- "The Wannsee Conference was called to discuss the `Final Solution'"
- pay a brief visit
call in, visit
- "The mayor likes to call on some of the prominent citizens"
- make a stop in a harbour
- "The ship will call in Honolulu tomorrow"
- greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name
- "Call me Mister"
- "He always addresses me with `Sir'"
- "She calls him by first name"
- stop or postpone because of adverse conditions, such as bad weather
- "call a football game"
- make a prediction about; tell in advance
anticipate, forebode, foretell, predict, prognosticate, promise, promise
- "Call the outcome of an election"
- utter a sudden loud cry
cry, cry, holler, hollo, scream, shout out, shout, squall, yell
- "I yelled to her from the window but she couldn't hear me"
- "she cried with pain when the doctor inserted the needle"
- require the presentation of for redemption before maturation
- "Call a bond"
- challenge (somebody) to make good on a statement; charge with or censure for an offense
- "He deserves to be called on that"
- declare in the capacity of an umpire or referee
- "call a runner out"
- order, request, or command to come
- "Call the police!"
- "She was called into the director's office"
- get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
call up, phone, phone, ring, ring, telephone
- "I tried to call you all night"
- "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- lure by imitating the characteristic call of an animal
- "Call ducks"
- order or request or give a command for
- "The unions called a general strike for Sunday"
- order, summon, or request for a specific duty or activity, work, role
- "He was already called 4 times for jury duty"
- "They called him to active military duty"
- utter in a loud voice or announce
- "He called my name"
- "The auctioneer called the bids"
- challenge the sincerity or truthfulness of
- "call the speaker on a question of fact"
- consider or regard as being
- "I would not call her beautiful"
- rouse somebody from sleep with a call
- "I was called at 5 A.M. this morning"
Words starting with
call का हिन्दी मतलब
call का हिन्दी अर्थ, call की परिभाषा, call का अनुवाद और अर्थ, call के लिए हिन्दी शब्द। call के समान शब्द, call के समानार्थी शब्द, call के पर्यायवाची शब्द। call के उच्चारण सीखें और बोलने का अभ्यास करें। call का अर्थ क्या है? call का हिन्दी मतलब, call का मीनिंग, call का हिन्दी अर्थ, call का हिन्दी अनुवाद
"call" के बारे में
call का अर्थ हिन्दी में, call का इंगलिश अर्थ, call का उच्चारण और उदाहरण वाक्य। call का हिन्दी मीनिंग, call का हिन्दी अर्थ, call का हिन्दी अनुवाद
विज्ञापन-मुक्त अनुभव और भी बहुत कुछ।