exhausted - Meaning in Tamil
Definitions and Meaning of exhausted in English
- depleted of energy, force, or strength
- "exhausted oil wells"
- "impossible to grow tobacco on the exhausted soil"
- "the exhausted food sources"
- drained physically
- "the day's events left her completely exhausted--her strength drained"
- drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted
dog-tired, fagged, fatigued, gone, gone, played out, spent, washed-out, worn out, worn-out
- "felt completely washed-out"
- "he went to bed dog-tired"
- "only worn-out horses and cattle"
- "the day's shopping left her exhausted"
- "the trembling of his played out limbs"
- "was fagged and sweaty"
- "you look worn out"
Synonyms of exhausted
Antonyms of exhausted
More matches for exhausted
Words starting with
What is exhausted meaning in Tamil?
The word or phrase exhausted refers to depleted of energy, force, or strength, or drained physically, or drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted. See exhausted meaning in Tamil, exhausted definition, translation and meaning of exhausted in Tamil. Find exhausted similar words, exhausted synonyms. Also learn exhausted opposite words, exhausted antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of exhausted. Find the answer of what is the meaning of exhausted in Tamil.
Other languages: exhausted meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "exhausted"
What is exhausted meaning in Tamil, exhausted translation in Tamil, exhausted definition, pronunciations and examples of exhausted in Tamil.
Ad-free experience & much more