wring - Meaning in Hindi
wring Word Forms & Inflectionswrings (noun plural)
wrung (verb past tense)
wringing (verb present participle)
wrings (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of wring in English
- a twisting squeeze
- "gave the wet cloth a wring"
- twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
ऐंठना और छटपटाना, जैसे दर...Subscribe
- "Wring one's hand"
- twist and press out of shape
contort, deform, distort
- twist, squeeze, or compress in order to extract liquid
- "wring the towels"
- obtain by coercion or intimidation
extort, gouge, rack, squeeze
- "They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"
- "They squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him"
Synonyms of wring
More matches for wring
Words starting with
What is wring meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase wring refers to a twisting squeeze, or twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish, or twist and press out of shape, or twist, squeeze, or compress in order to extract liquid, or obtain by coercion or intimidation. See wring meaning in Hindi, wring definition, translation and meaning of wring in Hindi. Find wring similar words, wring synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of wring. Find the answer of what is the meaning of wring in Hindi. देखें wring का हिन्दी मतलब, wring का मीनिंग, wring का हिन्दी अर्थ, wring का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "wring"
What is wring meaning in Hindi, wring translation in Hindi, wring definition, pronunciations and examples of wring in Hindi. wring का हिन्दी मीनिंग, wring का हिन्दी अर्थ, wring का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.