style - Meaning in Hindi
- रूप(masc)प्रकार(masc)स्टाइल(masc)ढंग(masc)तरीका(masc)शैली(fem)पद्धति(fem)रीति(fem)बनावट(fem)सिलाई(fem)पदवी(fem)विशिष्टता(fem)वर्तिका(fem)अदा (उर्दूमूल)(fem)लकड़ी की कलम(fem)
style Word Forms & Inflectionsstyles (noun plural)
styled (verb past tense)
styling (verb present participle)
styles (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of style in English
- a slender bristlelike or tubular process
- "a cartilaginous style"
- a pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving
- "he drew the design on the stencil with a steel stylus"
- distinctive and stylish elegance
dash, dash, elan, flair, panache
- "he wooed her with the confident dash of a cavalry officer"
- how something is done or how it happens
fashion, manner, mode, mode, way, way, way
- "a lonely way of life"
- "her dignified manner"
- "his rapid manner of talking"
- "in an abrasive fashion"
- "in the characteristic New York style"
- "their nomadic mode of existence"
- the popular taste at a given time
- "he followed current trends"
- "leather is the latest vogue"
- "the 1920s had a style of their own"
- a particular kind (as to appearance)
- "this style of shoe is in demand"
- editorial directions to be followed in spelling and punctuation and capitalization and typographical display
- a way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period
- "all the reporters were expected to adopt the style of the newspaper"
- (botany) the narrow elongated part of the pistil between the ovary and the stigma
- make consistent with certain rules of style
- "style a manuscript"
- designate by an identifying term
- "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style
- "Style my hair"
- "style the dress"
Synonyms of style
More matches for style
style sheet शैली पुस्तिका style sheet स्टाइल शीट style house स्टाइल हाउस style guide शैली गाइड style changes शैली परिवर्तन style building शैली निर्माण style used शैली प्रयुक्त style show शैली शो style home स्टाइल होम style book स्टाइल बुक
Words starting with
What is style meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase style refers to a slender bristlelike or tubular process, or a pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving, or distinctive and stylish elegance, or how something is done or how it happens, or the popular taste at a given time, or a particular kind (as to appearance), or make consistent with certain rules of style. See style meaning in Hindi, style definition, translation and meaning of style in Hindi. Find style similar words, style synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of style. Find the answer of what is the meaning of style in Hindi. देखें style का हिन्दी मतलब, style का मीनिंग, style का हिन्दी अर्थ, style का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "style"
What is style meaning in Hindi, style translation in Hindi, style definition, pronunciations and examples of style in Hindi. style का हिन्दी मीनिंग, style का हिन्दी अर्थ, style का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.