face - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of face in English
- the side upon which the use of a thing depends (usually the most prominent surface of an object)
- "he dealt the cards face down"
- a part of a person that is used to refer to a person
- "he looked out at a roomful of faces"
- "when he returned to work he met many new faces"
- a surface forming part of the outside of an object
- "dew dripped from the face of the leaf"
- "he examined all sides of the crystal"
- "they travelled across the face of the continent"
- a contorted facial expression
- "she made a grimace at the prospect"
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
case, case, case, font, fount, fount, typeface
- the part of an animal corresponding to the human face
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear
- "he washed his face"
- "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"
- status in the eyes of others
- "he lost face"
- impudent aggressiveness
boldness, brass, brass, cheek, nerve
- "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
- "I couldn't believe her boldness"
- the feelings expressed on a person's face
aspect, aspect, expression, expression, facial expression, look
- "a look of triumph"
- "a sad expression"
- "an angry face"
- the general outward appearance of something
- "the face of the city is changing"
- the striking or working surface of an implement
- a vertical surface of a building or cliff
- deal with (something unpleasant) head on
confront, face up
- "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
- "You must confront your problems"
- present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- "An enormous dilemma faces us"
- "He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"
- "We confronted him with the evidence"
- oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"
- "The two enemies finally confronted each other"
- "You must confront your opponent"
- cover the front or surface of
- "The building was faced with beautiful stones"
- line the edge (of a garment) with a different material
- "face the lapels of the jacket"
- turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction
- "Turn and face your partner now"
- turn so as to expose the face
- "face a playing card"
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
front, front, look
- "My backyard look onto the pond"
- "The building faces the park"
- "The house looks north"
- be opposite
- "the facing page"
- "the two sofas face each other"
Words starting with
What is face meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase face refers to the side upon which the use of a thing depends (usually the most prominent surface of an object), or a part of a person that is used to refer to a person, or a surface forming part of the outside of an object, or a contorted facial expression, or a specific size and style of type within a type family, or the part of an animal corresponding to the human face, or deal with (something unpleasant) head on. See face meaning in Hindi, face definition, translation and meaning of face in Hindi. Find face similar words, face synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of face. Find the answer of what is the meaning of face in Hindi. देखें face का हिन्दी मतलब, face का मीनिंग, face का हिन्दी अर्थ, face का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "face"
What is face meaning in Hindi, face translation in Hindi, face definition, pronunciations and examples of face in Hindi. face का हिन्दी मीनिंग, face का हिन्दी अर्थ, face का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more