bound - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of bound in English
- confined by bonds
- "bound and gagged hostages"
- bound by an oath
- "a bound official"
- covered or wrapped with a bandage
- "an injury bound in fresh gauze"
- "the bandaged wound on the back of his head"
- headed or intending to head in a certain direction; often used as a combining form as in `college-bound students'
- "a flight destined for New York"
- "children bound for school"
- bound by contract
apprenticed, articled, indentured
- held with another element, substance or material in chemical or physical union
- confined in the bowels
- "he is bound in the belly"
- (usually followed by `to') governed by fate
- "an old house destined to be demolished"
- "bound to happen"
- "he is destined to be famous"
- secured with a cover or binding; often used as a combining form
- "bound volumes"
- "leather-bound volumes"
- a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
bounce, leap, leap, leaping, saltation, spring, spring
- a line determining the limits of an area
boundary, edge, edge
- the line or plane indicating the limit or extent of something
boundary, bounds, bounds
- the greatest possible degree of something
- "to the limit of his ability"
- "what he did was beyond the bounds of acceptable behavior"
- form the boundary of; be contiguous to
- move forward by leaps and bounds
jump, jump, leap, leap, spring, spring
- "Can you jump over the fence?"
- "The child leapt across the puddle"
- "The horse bounded across the meadow"
- spring back; spring away from an impact
bounce, rebound, recoil, resile, reverberate, ricochet, spring, spring, take a hop
- "The rubber ball bounced"
- "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
- place limits on (extent or amount or access)
confine, limit, restrict, throttle, trammel, trammel
- "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
- "restrict the use of this parking lot"
Words starting with
What is bound meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase bound refers to confined by bonds, or bound by an oath, or covered or wrapped with a bandage, or headed or intending to head in a certain direction; often used as a combining form as in `college-bound students', or bound by contract, or held with another element, substance or material in chemical or physical union, or a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards, or form the boundary of; be contiguous to. See bound meaning in Hindi, bound definition, translation and meaning of bound in Hindi. Find bound similar words, bound synonyms. Also learn bound opposite words, bound antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of bound. Find the answer of what is the meaning of bound in Hindi. देखें bound का हिन्दी मतलब, bound का मीनिंग, bound का हिन्दी अर्थ, bound का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "bound"
What is bound meaning in Hindi, bound translation in Hindi, bound definition, pronunciations and examples of bound in Hindi. bound का हिन्दी मीनिंग, bound का हिन्दी अर्थ, bound का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more