adjuvant - Meaning in Hindi
adjuvant Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of adjuvant in English
- enhancing the action of a medical treatment
- "the adjuvant action of certain bacteria"
- furnishing added support
accessory, adjunct, ancillary, appurtenant, auxiliary
- "an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism"
- "an ancillary pump"
- "The mind and emotions are auxiliary to each other"
- an additive that enhances the effectiveness of medical treatment
Synonyms of adjuvant
In pharmacology, an adjuvant is a drug or other substance, or a combination of substances, that is used to increase the efficacy or potency of certain drugs. Specifically, the term can refer to:
- Adjuvant therapy in cancer management
- Analgesic adjuvant in pain management
- Immunologic adjuvant in vaccines
More matches for adjuvant
Words starting with
What is adjuvant meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase adjuvant refers to enhancing the action of a medical treatment, or furnishing added support, or an additive that enhances the effectiveness of medical treatment. See adjuvant meaning in Hindi, adjuvant definition, translation and meaning of adjuvant in Hindi. Find adjuvant similar words, adjuvant synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of adjuvant. Find the answer of what is the meaning of adjuvant in Hindi. देखें adjuvant का हिन्दी मतलब, adjuvant का मीनिंग, adjuvant का हिन्दी अर्थ, adjuvant का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "adjuvant"
What is adjuvant meaning in Hindi, adjuvant translation in Hindi, adjuvant definition, pronunciations and examples of adjuvant in Hindi. adjuvant का हिन्दी मीनिंग, adjuvant का हिन्दी अर्थ, adjuvant का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more