States - Meaning in Hindi
state Word Forms & Inflections
states (noun plural)
stated (verb past tense)
stating (verb present participle)
states (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of state in English
- the federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
Department of State, DoS, DoS, DoS, State Department, State Department, State Department, State, State, United States Department of State
- "the Department of State was created in 1789"
- the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- "his state of health"
- "in a weak financial state"
- "the current state of knowledge"
- a politically organized body of people under a single government
body politic, commonwealth, commonwealth, country, land, land, nation, nation, res publica
- "African nations"
- "an industrialized land"
- "students who had come to the nation's capitol"
- "the country's largest manufacturer"
- "the state has elected a new president"
- the group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state
- "the state has lowered its income tax"
- the territory occupied by a nation
country, land, land
- "he returned to the land of his birth"
- "he visited several European countries"
- the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- "his state is in the deep south"
- a state of depression or agitation
- "he was in such a state you just couldn't reason with him"
- (chemistry) the three traditional states of matter are solids (fixed shape and volume) and liquids (fixed volume and shaped by the container) and gases (filling the container)
state of matter
- "the solid state of water is called ice"
- put before
posit, put forward, submit, submit
- "I submit to you that the accused is guilty"
- express in words
say, say, tell, tell
- "He said that he wanted to marry her"
- "state your name"
- "state your opinion"
- "tell me what is bothering you"
- indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- "Can you express this distance in kilometers?"
Synonyms of state
- department of state, dos, state department, united states department of state
- body politic, commonwealth, country, land, nation, res publica
- country, land
- state of matter
- posit, put forward, submit
- say, tell
More matches for state
|state of matter||अवस्था|
|state department||राज्य विभाग|
|state hospital||राज्य अस्पताल|
|state college||स्टेट कॉलेज|
|state court||राज्य न्यायालय|
Words starting with
What is States meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase States refers to the federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies, or the way something is with respect to its main attributes, or a politically organized body of people under a single government, or the group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state, or the territory occupied by a nation, or the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation, or put before. See States meaning in Hindi, States definition, translation and meaning of States in Hindi. Find States similar words, States synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of States. Find the answer of what is the meaning of States in Hindi. देखें States का हिन्दी मतलब, States का मीनिंग, States का हिन्दी अर्थ, States का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "States"
What is States meaning in Hindi, States translation in Hindi, States definition, pronunciations and examples of States in Hindi. States का हिन्दी मीनिंग, States का हिन्दी अर्थ, States का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more