About our English Hindi Translation system
This English to Hindi Translation system is powered by our own machine translation software running on our servers. You can type the text you want to translate in the input text box, and then click on the “Translate” button. The server will then then translate the text your have provided - English word, phrase, sentence, or paragraphs - into Hindi.
The translation process takes a very short time, generally less than a few seconds, and translates the text in a single request to our server. The translation results are generally very accurate, but not 100% accurate. Our translation system has been designed with a very large amount of English Hindi translation data. The translation results can give you an overall idea of what the text is about, and with a few modifications, the translation can be quite accurate. Our software is being improved continuously and with your continued support, we will be able to make our neural machine translation for English to Hindi more accurate. Our languages are very rich, and have a lot of nuances that the computer programs cannot easily understand, but we do hope that with time, the quality will only get better.
Our goal is to work on translation from English and other international languages to Indian languages. We already support twelve Indian languages. Among these, the Hindi language is the most widely used Indian language in the world. Almost 350 million people speak Hindi as their native language. Many of these speakers are less proficient in English, and for them, translating English to Hindi can be a necessity in order to understand the English text. Like many other websites, we provide service to translate English to Hindi.
When you translate English text to Hindi, you can also copy the translated text and then use it on social media, in emails, or in documents. If you have any suggestions, or if you find a major error, please share with us and we will use your feedback to improve our service.
Features of English to Hindi Translator
Our machine translation system offers highly accurate translations, very quickly, and at no cost to users.
- English sentence are translated into Hindi. For example, “The origin of life is a mystery.” will be translated into “जीवन की उत्पत्ति एक रहस्य है।”
- Use the translator tool as English to Hindi dictionary. For example: “mystery” meaning in Hindi will be “रहस्य” and “demonetisation” meaning in Hindi will be “नोटबंदी”
- Powered by SHABDKOSH.COM translator
- High Accuracy
- Instant Online Translation
- Translated text is provided in Unicode Hindi fonts. Easily copy and paste it anywhere on the web or other applications.
- Translate PDF, Text, Word documents and Power Point files
- Translate text in JPG and PNG images
- Ability to download previously translated documents (login required)
- Broad support for Indian languages and English
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does the English to Hindi translation work
Our translation service is based upon neural machine translation technology and we believe our language data is one of the largest in the world. As a result, the translation output is of very good quality in most cases.
Whenever you enter a word, phrase, sentence or paragraph in English - the browser or the mobile app sends an API request to our cloud translation server. The server returns a response with the translated Hindi text. The server automatically translates the English text, and for proper nouns, or entity names, it tries to provide the same in Hindi (Devanagari) script.
In rare cases, when a sentence is too long, the translator might provide a output that feels like a summary of the input sentence. Our system is a combination of machine learning, specifically, deep learning, big data, natural language processing, web APIS, cloud computing etc. to perform higher quality translations.
Can we download this translation service?
At present, the translation service is only available online. However, if you download the SHABDKOSH Indian Language Dictionary and Translation App, you can perform translation offline or online.
Is the English to Hindi translation FREE?
Yes. This English to Hindi text translation facility is absolutely FREE. You can use our translation tool for both personal and commercial use.
However, we have the following restrictions:
* Per Request Limit: We impose a limit on the amount of text translated per request. However, there is no restriction on the number of requests you can send, within a reasonable extent.
* Daily Limit: While you can make a number of requests for translation, you won’t be able to translate if you make excessive and unreasonable number of requests.
These restrictions are placed to ensure that robots or automated software are not abusing this facilities.
Do you provide Translation and Language (NLP) API Services
Yes, we provide extensive Linguistic APIs for use by developers and other products / services.
Some of these include bilingual dictionary APIs, translation APIs, OCR API, Rhyme API, spell check APIs and these are supported across English and 12 Indian languages. We also provide standalone servers that are dedicated to your application so that you can be assured of the data privacy and confidentiality, something that you may not get from the global mega corporations.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch via email.
What languages are supported by the translator
We support translation between English and 12 Indian languages - Assamese, Bengali (Bangla), Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya (Odia), Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
The links to each of the translators are given below.
- English to Assamese Translation
- English to Bengali Translation
- English to Gujarati Translation
- English to Hindi Translation
- English to Kannada Translation
- English to Malayalam Translation
- English to Marathi Translation
- English to Odia Translation
- English to Punjabi Translation
- English to Tamil Translation
- English to Telugu Translation
- English to Urdu Translation