Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Please check and correct if anything wrong

08 Mar 2022 17:50

ajakumar

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that i have raised complaint against document no.586091 on 7th October 2021 for segregate the ration card and according to the Panchyat report as attached your ration card process after 30 December 2021 and it will become in January 2022 as advised by side but still its pending i have contact several times of Panchayat members and he confirm me it is in process and become soon. But day by i hear the same thing from their side. kindly solve the issue its more 1 year completed that i have submit document in last year March 2021 to Segregate for ration card and its still pending. kindly get it resolve and provide my ration card as soon as possible as i need it on urgenlty basis.

09 Mar 2022 21:51
Gyan Prakash
09 Mar 2022 21:51

I would like to bring this to your kind notice that I have raised a complaint against document no.586091 on 7th October 2021 for segregating the ration card. According to the Panchyat report, as attached, they say that my ration card will be processed after 30 December 2021 and it will ready in January 2022.  However,  it is still pending. I have contacted Panchayat members several times and they confirm that it is in process and will e ready soon. But day by I hear the same thing from their side. Kindly solve the issue as more than one year has passed . I have summited documents in March 2021 last year to segregate the ration card and it is still pending. I need the segregated card urgently.

Corrections have been done in good faith, any misunderstanding or mistake in corrections will have no liability on this forum and the website.

28 Mar 2022 18:01
Jagen Marimuthu
28 Mar 2022 18:01
Gyan Prakash - 28 Mar 2022 18:01

I would like to bring this to your kind notice that I have raised a complaint against document no.586091 on 7th October 2021 for segregating the ration card. According to the Panchyat report, as attached, they say that my ration card will be processed after 30 December 2021 and it will ready in January 2022.  However,  it is still pending. I have contacted Panchayat members several times and they confirm that it is in process and will e ready soon. But day by I hear the same thing from their side. Kindly solve the issue as more than one year has passed . I have summited documents in March 2021 last year to segregate the ration card and it is still pending. I need the segregated card urgently.

Corrections have been done in good faith, any misunderstanding or mistake in corrections will have no liability on this forum and the website.

ok ²