maker - Meaning in Hindi
- कर्ता(masc)+1बनाने वाला(masc)+1+1ईश्वर(masc)कारीगर(masc)निष्पादक(masc)हस्ताक्षरकर्ता(masc)
maker Word Forms & Inflectionsmakers (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of maker in English
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
Almighty, Almighty, Creator, Creator, Divine, Divine, God Almighty, God Almighty, Godhead, Godhead, Jehovah, Jehovah, Lord, Lord, Maker, Maker
- a business engaged in manufacturing some product
manufacturer, manufacturing business
- a person who makes things
Synonyms of maker
- manufacturer, manufacturing business
- almighty, creator, divine, god almighty, godhead, jehovah, lord
More matches for maker
Words starting with
What is maker meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase maker refers to terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God, or a business engaged in manufacturing some product, or a person who makes things. See maker meaning in Hindi, maker definition, translation and meaning of maker in Hindi. Find maker similar words, maker synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of maker. Find the answer of what is the meaning of maker in Hindi. देखें maker का हिन्दी मतलब, maker का मीनिंग, maker का हिन्दी अर्थ, maker का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "maker"
What is maker meaning in Hindi, maker translation in Hindi, maker definition, pronunciations and examples of maker in Hindi. maker का हिन्दी मीनिंग, maker का हिन्दी अर्थ, maker का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.