Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

change into english

02 May 2015 23:31

mamta gupta

Main bahut garv mehsoos krti hu jb main sochti hu k main b iska ek part hu. Aur yaha ka managment sab kuch bht hi achha h lekin agar changes k liye kha jaye to main yehi suggesion dena chahungi k visually impaired bchho k liye 12 k bd bhi yaha per graduation level hona chahiye taki wo easily yehi rehkr pdhai kr sake idhar udhar jyada na jana pade

02 May 2015 23:44
"Sakshi"
02 May 2015 23:44

—I feel very proud when I think I am also the part of this, and the management and everything here is very good, but If it’s asked about changes, then I would like to suggest that there should be also graduation level for visually impaired children so that they don’t have to go to another college and may continue their education here.

03 May 2015 05:25
gvshwnth
03 May 2015 05:25

Minor improvements in Sakshi’s translation:

—I feel very proud when I think I am also the part of this, and the management and everything here is very good, but If it’s   asked about changes, then I would like to suggest that after 12th Std   there should be also graduation level for visually impaired children so that they don’t have to go to another college and may continue their education here.

======
Regards
GV