Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Translate in english Please

20 Sep 2014 19:19

man29

compressor ka amount by back value ke saath hi hai,                                                             
Aur vendor ne bill main clearly mentioned kiya hai (5.5 Tr new compressor against replacement)

Aur yeh uska compressor replacement ka pehla bill nahi hai, usne solapur, sangli, aur aurangabad property ke bhi compressor replace kiye hai, aur hamne pyament bhi release kiya hai.
to phir ab kiyn nahi?

Aaj Ahmad nagar property ka repairing ka kaam complete hue poora 1 mahina ho chuka hai, aur woh payment ke liye daily pooch raha hai, so please uska payment jald se jald release kijiye,

Ahmad Nagar property ke 17 Tr ke 2 AC kaam nahi kar rahe hain, aur maine use resolve karne ke liye kaha hai, laikin woh iske liye tayyar nahi hai.

agar hamari aur se uska payment delay hota toh woh Annual maintenance contract visit nahi karega aisa usne saaf saaf keh diya hai.

21 Sep 2014 09:56
Arman khan
21 Sep 2014 09:56

we have no time

21 Sep 2014 10:26
gvshwnth
21 Sep 2014 10:26

@Arman khan,
I have time. I did not have yesterday, Today I have time.
Regards
GV

============

compressor ka amount by back value ke saath hi hai,                                         
Aur vendor ne bill main clearly mentioned kiya hai (5.5 Tr new compressor against replacement)

The compressor amount is with buy back value only.
And the vendor has clearly mentioned it in the bill (5.5 Tr, new compressor against replacement)

Aur yeh uska compressor replacement ka pehla bill nahi hai, usne solapur, sangli, aur aurangabad property ke bhi compressor replace kiye hai, aur hamne pyament bhi release kiya hai.
to phir ab kiyn nahi?

And this is not his first bill for compressor replacement. He has replaced the compressors at Sholapur, Sangli and Aurangabad also and we have released payment. So why not now?

Aaj Ahmad nagar property ka repairing ka kaam complete hue poora 1 mahina ho chuka hai, aur woh payment ke liye daily pooch raha hai, so please uska payment jald se jald release kijiye,

Today it is a full month since the Ahmed Nagar property repairing work was completed and he is every day asking for payment, so please release his payment as soon as possible.

Ahmad Nagar property ke 17 Tr ke 2 AC kaam nahi kar rahe hain, aur maine use resolve karne ke liye kaha hai, laikin woh iske liye tayyar nahi hai.

In the Ahmed Nagar property, out of 17 Trs, 2 ACs are not working and I have asked for it to be resolved, but he is not ready for it.

agar hamari aur se uska payment delay hota toh woh Annual maintenance contract visit nahi karega aisa usne saaf saaf keh diya hai.

If our payment to him is delayed then he will not pay his visits per Annual Maintenance contract. He has declared this quite clearly.

========
Regards
GV

21 Sep 2014 13:52
21 Sep 2014 13:52

I don’t know Hindi much. That’s why I didn’t respond to this question when I saw it before. Also, I felt some anomaly in the sentences written in Hindi. Now that GV has tried his hand, let me have my own opinion on it.

“The compressor amount is with buy back value only.
And the vendor has clearly mentioned it in the bill (5.5 Tr, new compressor against replacement)”

It’s not clear to me. However, I would like to say “The compressor amount” is not good phrase. “Value/price of the compressor” is better.
“And this is not his first bill for compressor replacement. He has replaced the compressors at Sholapur, Sangli and Aurangabad also and we have released payment. So why not now?”
It’s not the fault of GV, but that of the sentence in Hindi. I find an anomaly in this part.
The speaker is asking to ” A”( I guess, someone in the authority) that why “B”(Maybe A’s employee) is reluctant/negligent in doing an activity. But I don’t find any connection between this with its first sentence.
Today it is a full month since the Ahmed Nagar property repairing work was completed and he is every day asking for payment, so please release his payment as soon as possible.
“Today it is a full month” doesn’t make sense. “It has been a month by now” is good.
“he is every day asking” looks like an exaggerated sentence. “He keeps on asking for payment” is better.

Incidentally, I request to all those they need to get their sentences translated to post their original sentences without ambiguity.

21 Sep 2014 14:08
gvshwnth
21 Sep 2014 14:08

Thanks Ninja warrior.
I agree with all your observations.

Left to me I would have written the letter a lot better if the subject matter was explained to me and the context was also known.
But on this forum, my policy is to avoid making it MY letter. I follow a policy of keeping the it THEIR letter, with their mistakes, in their own style.
Unless of course the member gives me a free hand to rewrite the letter.

Thanks once again for your inputs.
Please continue.
Regards
GV

Quote:
Incidentally, I request to all those they need to get their sentences translated to post their original sentences without ambiguity.
Unquote:

You can give up any hope that this will be acceded to.
For me, half the fun is in guessing what they have in mind!

Regards
GV