treasure - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of treasureट्रेशर / ट्रेश़र
Meanings of treasure in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formstreasures (noun plural)
treasured (verb past tense)
treasuring (verb present participle)
treasures (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of treasure in Englishtreasure - noun
- accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.
- art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- any possession that is highly valued by its owner
- a collection of precious things
- hold dear
- be fond of; be attached to
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of treasure
Antonyms of treasure
More matches for treasure
Information provided on treasure
Meaning and definitions of treasure, translation in Hindi language for treasure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of treasure in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "treasure"
Hindi meaning of treasure, treasure meaning in Hindi, treasure definition, examples and pronunciation of treasure in Hindi language.