treasure - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of treasureट्रेशर / ट्रेश़र
Meanings of treasure[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formstreasures (noun plural)
treasured (verb past tense)
treasuring (verb present participle)
treasures (verb present tense)
Definitions of treasuretreasure - noun
- accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.
- art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- any possession that is highly valued by its owner
- a collection of precious things
- hold dear
- be fond of; be attached to
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of treasure
Antonyms of treasure
More matches for treasure
Information provided on treasure
Meaning and definitions of treasure, translation in Hindi language for treasure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of treasure in Hindi and in English language.
The description of treasure was last updated on .