Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

URGENT ENGLISH TO HINDI TRANSLATION IS REQUIRED

13 Oct 2017 13:29

Irnadheur

1. By bathing in the great rivers of India, one is said to be morally cleansed of sins acquire merit or auspiciousness

2.  Born of Thee, on Thee move mortal creatures; Thou barest them - the biped and the quadruped; Thine, O earth, are the five races of men, for whom Surya (Sun), as he rises spreads with his rays the light that is immortal (Atharvaveda 12.1-15).6

3. My name is Anil Sahani. GF Shriram Prasad. I used to work for city cable. Then after 5 years i became cable operator. Then after 3-4 years I left for Mumbai to wokr with my freind in movie shooting. I started my family boat business after I returend to Varanasi.

4. Hinduism and Vedas taught us to exist in harmony with nature.  (Write the quote from veda). Religious practices hold significance in integrating faith in humans towards the nature. The doctrines teach us the humble way to approach nature.  “Dharama”

5. Why Ganges?   Big Basin  Trans boundary river  Perennial river  50 crore people are dependent

6. Jainism does so philosophically by accepting the principle of the interdependent existence of nature and animals.

7. Jainism holds that the entire world, including plants, trees, birds, animals, water, and so forth, is possessed of life. It is our prime duty to protect all this. We are to treat others, as we want to be treated, and this refers not only to other people but also to the entirety of our planet.

8. One is therefore expected to respect the land and its natural beauty.

9. Karma- You Dump it you drink it.