Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Check it please

10 Oct 2015 13:18

Amitkmr

Today morning when I got up.At first i saw my palm and wished that it should be a good day for me and I could give my best effort in my work. After that i arranged my bad and did my daily routine and after following routine i took my bike and leaved my home for office. When i was riding my bike suddenly i saw the other bike in which three persons were boarded,husband,wife and their two years daughter.The lady was having her baby on her lap and they were going on their path .Suddenly she took nap and imbalanced but the speed of bike is so slow and she managed her baby .I went to their bike and told them for having a sip of water or cup of tea and for the little moment they got scared to think an accident which did not happen . I always use to see so many incidents while riding ..Some teenagers use the earphone and ride the bike and they know very well that if they use the same than on day they may become the victim of an accident and their parents will have to pay thier mistakes till their rest of the life.

Kindly correct it sir and suggest me that how can i make my sentence more impressive.

10 Oct 2015 14:14
gvshwnth
10 Oct 2015 14:14

This morning when I got up, I first saw my palm and wished that it should be a good day for me and I could put in my best effort in my work. After that I arranged my bed and did my daily routine and after completing my routine I took my bike and left my home for the office.

When I was riding my bike suddenly I saw another bike in which three persons were sitting viz. husband,wife and their two-year old  daughter.The lady was having her baby on her lap and they were going on their way. Suddenly she dozed off and lost her balance

Fortunately, the speed of bike was very slow and she managed to hold on to her baby. I went to their bike and told them to have a sip of water or cup of tea and for a few moments they dreaded the possibility of an accident which, fortunately did not happen.

I always used to see so many incidents while riding . Some teenagers use earphones while riding their bikes and they know very well that by using them, one   day they may become the victim of an accident and their parents will have to pay for their  mistakes for the rest of their lives.

==========
GV