Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

translation

02 Sep 2015 15:48

tulo

humne apko phle hi letter diya tha.jo ki 24.04.15 ko counter no.3 per diya tha.or us letter me likha tha ki ab es property me koi nhi h.esliye telephone conection band kr deve,but abhi tk koi action nhi liya gya h. plz es telephone ke charges security me adjust karke es telephone connection ko htane ki kirpa kre

02 Sep 2015 16:16
gvshwnth
02 Sep 2015 16:16
tulo - 02 Sep 2015 15:48

humne apko phle hi letter diya tha.jo ki 24.04.15 ko counter no.3 per diya tha.or us letter me likha tha ki ab es property me koi nhi h.esliye telephone conection band kr deve,but abhi tk koi action nhi liya gya h. plz es telephone ke charges security me adjust karke es telephone connection ko htane ki kirpa kre

We had already given you a letter which was had been handed over at counter no 3 on 24-04-2015.
We had mentioned in that letter that there is no one residing now at this address and so please disconnect the telephone, But till now no action has been taken.
Please adjust the telephone charges against the security deposit and remove the telephone connection.

=====
GV

(Edited, thanks to bahubali)

02 Sep 2015 16:28
02 Sep 2015 16:28
gvshwnth - 02 Sep 2015 16:16
tulo - 02 Sep 2015 15:48

We had already given you a letter which was handed over at counter no 3 on 24-04-2015.
We had mentioned in that letter that there is no one residing now at this address and so please disconnect the telephone, But till now no action has been taken.
Please adjust the telephone charges against the security deposit and remove the telephone connection.

=====
GV

GV sir if you have noticed that the same thing was asked via different User Id but thing is same ....it seems that people are using different id for getting their translation done ........Admin should look into this matter because it’s a matter of serious concern if people are taking wrong advantage of Sabadkosh

02 Sep 2015 16:41
gvshwnth
02 Sep 2015 16:41

Chander
You are right.
I also suspect that some people are using multiple ids.
Can you please indicate the link to the thread where this appeared earlier?
I am not able to remember.
We can inform the Admin and let him decide the policy to be followed.

I don’t mind if the same user repeats the same post after 24 hours if he doesn’t receive a response.
But posting the same thing using a different ID is something suspicious.
I already identified one such poster who I suspect had three ids, one after another. (not Anurag. Anurag merely changed his user name)
I stopped answering his queries after some time, but later forgave him because he is now using only his latest id.
The moment his previous ids appear again, I will avoid him totally.

GV

02 Sep 2015 17:04
bahubali

Dear gv sir..

We had already given you a letter which was handed over at counter no 3 on 24-04-2015.

=====
GV

humne apko phle hi letter diya tha.jo ki 24.04.15 ko counter no.3 per diya tha.

Counter per diya tha….likha hai
Which had been handed over ...

gvshwnth - 02 Sep 2015 16:41

Chander
You are right.
I also suspect that some people are using multiple ids.
Can you please indicate the link to the thread where this appeared earlier?
I am not able to remember.
We can inform the Admin and let him decide the policy to be followed.

I don’t mind if the same user repeats the same post after 24 hours if he doesn’t receive a response.
But posting the same thing using a different ID is something suspicious.
I already identified one such poster who I suspect had three ids, one after another. (not Anurag. Anurag merely changed his user name)
I stopped answering his queries after some time, but later forgave him because he is now using only his latest id.
The moment his previous ids appear again, I will avoid him totally.

GV

Here is the link http://www.shabdkosh.com/forums/viewthread/30542/ just check it ...Both of person have written the same thing

02 Sep 2015 17:22
gvshwnth
02 Sep 2015 17:22

@bahubali
You are right.
I have corrected my post.
Thanks.

@chander.
Thanks for the link.
I have noted the two user names: Ajay Joshi and Tulo.
If it happens again, let us report to the Admin.
is baar jaane do
GV

02 Sep 2015 17:30
02 Sep 2015 17:30
gvshwnth - 02 Sep 2015 17:22

@bahubali
You are right.
I have corrected my post.
Thanks.

@chander.
Thanks for the link.
I have noted the two user names: Ajay Joshi and Tulo.
If it happens again, let us report to the Admin.
is baar jaane do
GV

Jaisa aapka aadesh Guruji