Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Please sir Hindi into English Translation

02 Jul 2015 16:46

pinkyshama

Dear Sir/Ma’am

1 - mai aapko inform karna hai ki kal mai second half mai office aaounga kyuki mujhe urgent kaam ki leye kahe jana hai

2-  mai aapko inform karna chahunga ki mere ghar me khas kaam pad jane ki karan mai 2 din office mai nahi aaounga.

3-  mai aapko inform karna chahata hu ki mai aaj haf day mai ghar jana hai kuch Personal kaam ki leye

02 Jul 2015 20:09
gvshwnth
02 Jul 2015 20:09

Dear Sir/Ma’am

1 - mai aapko inform karna hai ki kal mai second half mai office aaounga kyuki mujhe urgent kaam ki leye kahe jana hai
I wish to inform you that I will come to the office in the second half, as I have to go somewhere for some urgent work.

2-  mai aapko inform karna chahunga ki mere ghar me khas kaam pad jane ki karan mai 2 din office mai nahi aaounga.
I wish to inform you that due to some urgent work at home, I will not come to the office for two days.

3-  mai aapko inform karna chahata hu ki mai aaj haf day mai ghar jana hai kuch Personal kaam ki leye
I wish to inform you that I wish to leave the office for the latter half of the day as I have some personal work.

===========
Regards
GV