Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

pls translate

26 Feb 2015 20:34

ajakumar

Maine ye company 12Feb 2015 ko join ki thI as a Sen. Executive in store lekin me is position she resign ker reha hu kyonki muje yehan ke mamagment system she problems hai specially Mr Vikas se Jo ki Sr manager hai unko nahi peta ki employee she kiss Tarah Baat ki jati hai aaj unhone share staff ke samne muje zalil kiya jaise WO is company ke malik ho abi muje 10-12 din hi join kiye hue the aur unhone share staff keep samne meri beiztee ki muje bahut Bura legal me store line me pichle 5 sail she kam ker reha hu aur WO muje kehte hair tuje to kuch b nahi aata tum zero ho aadmi ki ek self respect hotI hai aur kisi ko haq nahi benta kisi ka mazak udane ka
Senior level pe hotel hue unhe ye nahi peta  
Ki employee ke saath kaisa act kerna chahiye.
Meri joining ke kuch dino baad hi unhone meri burai suru ker di thi unhe motivate kerne nahi aata employee ko hamesha gusse se Baat kerte hai Hum company ke ghulam nahi hai employees she hi company chelti hai .Admi ko jitna marzi experience ho nai jagah jaker thoda time to legta hi hai system samjne me
26the Feb ko is company me mera last day hai
Please consider my feelings.

27 Feb 2015 05:09
gvshwnth
27 Feb 2015 05:09

I had joined this company on 12th Feb 2015 as a senior executive in the store.
But I am resigning from this position, because I have problems with the Management system here, specially with Mr Vikas who is the Senior Manager here. He does not know how to talk to an employee and today he insulted me in front of all the employees as if he was the owner of this company.

It is now just 10 to 12 days since I joined and he humiliated me in front of all the employees. I felt very bad. I have been working in the store area for the past five years and he is saying that I don’t know anything and that I am a zero. Every man has some self respect and no one has the right to make fun of him.

Being at a senior level in the company he does not know how to behave with an employee. He started bad-mouthing me within a few days of my joining. He does not know how to motivate. He is always talking angrily to the employees.

We are not slaves of the company. The company runs only due to the employees. However experienced a person may be, it takes some time for him to understand the system at a new place.

26th Feb is my last day in the company.
Please consider my feelings.
=============
Regards
GV