Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

pls help

20 Sep 2014 12:20

amit_2014

Me rohit Hbl global pvt ltd me sep 2005 se clcm dip Delhi me working hu. Mera quality manager chauhan hai, muje jab kabhi bhi holiday Lena hota hai to problem karte his aur galat word use karate hai ,kabhi saand kahte hai, mera quality manager apni team me sabko holidays dete hai, aur me jab kabhi bhi holiday mangta hu to bolte hai ki kabhi bete ki tabiyat kharab hoti hai kabhi wife ki,meri family hai, two children hai. Me akela hi hu apni family ko dekne liye.me two se three baar 12 baje gaya tha to meri leave laga di aur kisi aur ke jaldi Jane par leave nahi lagate.mam mujhe pet me three stone hai meri madacine chal rahi hai ,mera majak banate hai ,dusro ko Bolte hai ki use bol do ki that chala ja Mani to pet me dard start ho jayega. Mene 2013 me wife ki delivery ke time par 10 days ki holidays li thi, mere quality manager ne mujhe bahut sunaya, galat bola.mere manager me muje bahut preshan kar diya hai,meri abhi two instalment pl baki hai.

20 Sep 2014 12:56
Kavita Batra
20 Sep 2014 12:56

Ye kaisa manager hai.. jo insaan ki majburi nahi samajhte.

20 Sep 2014 14:17
20 Sep 2014 14:17

Are bhai, tumara yeh samasya ko English forum mein kya lena dena?

20 Sep 2014 14:28
amit_2014
20 Sep 2014 14:28

@ Ninja Worrior

Tumse kisi me kuch pucha hi nahi to apna view kyo de rahe ho.

20 Sep 2014 16:42
Jagdish2014
20 Sep 2014 16:42
amit_2014 - 20 Sep 2014 12:20

I am Rohit working in Hbl Global Ltd cclm Delhi since 2005. My Quality manager is Mr Chauhan.He never allows me to take leave & abuses when approached for the same. He allows all other people in his team to take leaves but whenever I request he alleges that I always show excuse of son’s or wife’s illness .I am the only one looking after my family. On two or three occasions I went at 12 O’clock but he converted these into leaves. Whereas same rule is not applicable to others. I am taking medicine as I am having 3 kidney stones. He pokes fun at me for this in public. I had taken 10 days leaves for wife’s delivery, for which he scolded me. My manager is harassing me. Two installments of my PL are still pending.
===
Regards
Jagdish

20 Sep 2014 17:13
gvshwnth
20 Sep 2014 17:13

Thanks to Jagdish for taking the trouble to help amit_2014

Let me make a minor correction. Leave is never plural.

“He allows all other people in his team to take leave but…...”

@Ninja Warrior.
Please leave such things to the moderator to decide.
If you have an issue with any one’s posting, simply click on the Report button at the top in the yellow band and check the reason in the box that pops up along with any remarks you may like to make.
The moderator will decide what to do.

Or else simply ignore the post.

This is to preserve the amity/friendly relations and total absence of controversies in this forum.
You are new here and we welcome you to this forum.
We look forward to constructive participation from you in future.
Regards
GV