sign का हिन्दी अर्थ
sign शब्द रूपsigner (तुलनात्मक विशेषण)
signs (बहुवचन संज्ञा)
signed (क्रिया - भूतकाल)
signing (वर्तमानकालिक कृदंत विशेषण)
sign की परिभाषाएं और अर्थ अंग्रेजी में
- used of the language of the deaf
gestural, sign-language, signed
- (medicine) any objective evidence of the presence of a disorder or disease
- "there were no signs of asphyxiation"
- structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted
- "the highway was lined with signboards"
- having an indicated pole (as the distinction between positive and negative electric charges)
- "charges of opposite sign"
- "he got the polarity of the battery reversed"
- (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided
house, house, mansion, planetary house, sign of the zodiac, star sign
- an event that is experienced as indicating important things to come
augury, foretoken, preindication
- "he hoped it was an augury"
- "it was a sign from God"
- a fundamental linguistic unit linking a signifier to that which is signified
- "The bond between the signifier and the signified is arbitrary"
- a gesture that is part of a sign language
- a character indicating a relation between quantities
- "don't forget the minus sign"
- a public display of a message
- "he posted signs in all the shop windows"
- any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message
- "signals from the boat suddenly stopped"
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened)
- "he showed signs of strain"
- "they welcomed the signs of spring"
- make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- be engaged by a written agreement
- "He signed to play the casino on Dec. 18"
- "The soprano signed to sing the new opera"
- communicate in sign language
- "I don't know how to sign, so I could not communicate with my deaf cousin"
- mark with one's signature; write one's name (on)
- "Please sign here"
- "She signed the letter and sent it off"
- communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
signal, signalise, signalize
- "He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture"
- "The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu"
- place signs, as along a road
- "sign an intersection"
- "This road has been signed"
- engage by written agreement
contract, sign on, sign up, sign up
- "They signed two new pitchers for the next season"
- approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation
- "All parties ratified the peace treaty"
- "Have you signed your contract yet?"
sign के समानार्थक शब्द
- signal, signaling
- augury, foretoken, preindication
- house, mansion, planetary house, sign of the zodiac, star sign
- signal, signalise, signalize
- contract, sign on, sign up
- gestural, sign-language, signed
A sign is an object, quality, event, or entity whose presence or occurrence indicates the probable presence or occurrence of something else. A natural sign bears a causal relation to its object—for instance, thunder is a sign of storm, or medical symptoms a sign of disease. A conventional sign signifies by agreement, as a full stop signifies the end of a sentence; similarly the words and expressions of a language, as well as bodily gestures, can be regarded as signs, expressing particular meanings. The physical objects most commonly referred to as signs generally inform or instruct using written text, symbols, pictures or a combination of these.विकिपीडिया पर "Sign" भी देखें।
Words starting with
sign का हिन्दी मतलब
sign का हिन्दी अर्थ, sign की परिभाषा, sign का अनुवाद और अर्थ, sign के लिए हिन्दी शब्द। sign के समान शब्द, sign के समानार्थी शब्द, sign के पर्यायवाची शब्द। sign के उच्चारण सीखें और बोलने का अभ्यास करें। sign का अर्थ क्या है? sign का हिन्दी मतलब, sign का मीनिंग, sign का हिन्दी अर्थ, sign का हिन्दी अनुवाद
"sign" के बारे में
sign का अर्थ हिन्दी में, sign का इंगलिश अर्थ, sign का उच्चारण और उदाहरण वाक्य। sign का हिन्दी मीनिंग, sign का हिन्दी अर्थ, sign का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
विज्ञापन-मुक्त अनुभव और भी बहुत कुछ।
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.