look का हिन्दी अर्थ
look शब्द रूप
look की परिभाषाएं और अर्थ अंग्रेजी में
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
looking at, looking
- "he gave it a good looking at"
- "he went out to have a look"
- "his camera does his looking for him"
- "his look was fixed on her eyes"
- physical appearance
- "I don't like the looks of this place"
- the feelings expressed on a person's face
aspect, aspect, expression, expression, face, facial expression
- "a look of triumph"
- "a sad expression"
- "an angry face"
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
feel, feel, feel, feeling, feeling, flavor, flavour, smell, spirit, spirit, tone
- "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"
- "it had the smell of treason"
- "the feel of the city excited him"
- have a certain outward or facial expression
- "How does she look?"
- "She looked pale after the surgery"
- "The child looks unhappy"
- have faith or confidence in
bank, bank, bet, calculate, count, count, depend, reckon, rely, swear
- "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
- "Look to your friends for support"
- "You can bet on that!"
- "you can count on me to help you any time"
- look forward to the probable occurrence of
await, expect, wait, wait
- "he is waiting to be drafted"
- "She is looking to a promotion"
- "We were expecting a visit from our relatives"
- convey by one's expression
- "She looked her devotion to me"
- perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards
- "Look at your child!"
- "Look--a deer in the backyard!"
- "She looked over the expanse of land"
- give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
appear, seem, seem
- "She seems to be sleeping"
- "They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time"
- "This appears to be a very difficult problem"
- "This project looks fishy"
- search or seek
- "Look elsewhere for the perfect gift!"
- "We looked all day and finally found the child in the forest"
- take charge of or deal with
attend, see, see, take care
- "Could you see about lunch?"
- "I must attend to this matter"
- "She took care of this business"
- accord in appearance with
- "You don't look your age!"
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
face, front, front
- "My backyard look onto the pond"
- "The building faces the park"
- "The house looks north"
look के समानार्थक शब्द
- looking, looking at
- aspect, expression, face, facial expression
- feel, feeling, flavor, flavour, smell, spirit, tone
- bank, bet, calculate, count, depend, reckon, rely, swear
- await, expect, wait
- appear, seem
- attend, see, take care
- face, front
|looked around||आसपास देखा|
|looking ahead||आगे देखना|
|looked towards||की ओर|
|looked surprised||चौंक गए|
|looked directly||सीधे देखा|
|looked quite||काफी देखा|
|looked much||बहुत देखा|
|looked behind||पीछे देखा|
|looked even||भी देखा|
Words starting with
look का हिन्दी मतलब
look का हिन्दी अर्थ, look की परिभाषा, look का अनुवाद और अर्थ, look के लिए हिन्दी शब्द। look के समान शब्द, look के समानार्थी शब्द, look के पर्यायवाची शब्द। look के उच्चारण सीखें और बोलने का अभ्यास करें। look का अर्थ क्या है? look का हिन्दी मतलब, look का मीनिंग, look का हिन्दी अर्थ, look का हिन्दी अनुवाद
"look" के बारे में
look का अर्थ हिन्दी में, look का इंगलिश अर्थ, look का उच्चारण और उदाहरण वाक्य। look का हिन्दी मीनिंग, look का हिन्दी अर्थ, look का हिन्दी अनुवाद
विज्ञापन-मुक्त अनुभव और भी बहुत कुछ।