lived का हिन्दी अर्थ
आपके इनपुट "lived" की व्याख्या इस प्रकार की "live".
live के हिन्दी अर्थ
live शब्द रूप
livest (अतिवादी विशेषण)
lived (क्रिया - भूतकाल)
living (वर्तमानकालिक कृदंत विशेषण)
live की परिभाषाएं और अर्थ अंग्रेजी में
- highly reverberant
- "a live concert hall"
- charged with an explosive
- "a live bomb"
- "live ammunition"
- actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing
- "a live television program"
- "brought to you live from Lincoln Center"
- "live entertainment involves performers actually in the physical presence of a live audience"
- elastic; rebounds readily
bouncy, lively, lively, resilient, springy, springy
- "a lively tennis ball"
- "as resilient as seasoned hickory"
- "clean bouncy hair"
- "springy turf"
- abounding with life and energy
- "the club members are a really live bunch"
- in current use or ready for use
- "live copy is ready to be set in type or already set but not yet proofread"
- capable of erupting
- "a live volcano"
- "the volcano is very much alive"
- possessing life
- "a live canary"
- "burned alive"
- "doctors are working hard to keep him alive"
- "the happiest person alive"
- "the nerve is alive"
- exerting force or containing energy
- "a live ball is one in play"
- "a live bomb"
- "got a shock from a live wire"
- "live coals"
- "live ore is unmined ore"
- "tossed a live cigarette out the window"
- charged or energized with electricity
- "a hot wire"
- "a live wire"
- of current relevance
- "a live issue"
- "still a live option"
live क्रिया विशेषण
- not recorded
- "the opera was broadcast live"
- be an inhabitant of or reside in
dwell, inhabit, populate
- "deer are populating the woods"
- "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"
- "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"
- "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"
- continue to live and avoid dying
endure, go, go, hold out, hold up, last, live on, survive
- "how long can a person last without food and water?"
- "One crash victim died, the other lived"
- "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"
- "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"
- "We went without water and food for 3 days"
- support oneself
exist, exist, subsist, survive
- "Can you live on $2000 a month in New York City?"
- "he could barely exist on such a low wage"
- "Many people in the world have to subsist on $1 a day"
- pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- "You must accept yourself and others if you really want to live"
- lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style
- "we had to live frugally after the war"
- have life, be alive
be, be, be
- "My grandfather lived until the end of war"
- "Our great leader is no more"
- have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- "have you ever known hunger?"
- "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"
- "I know the feeling!"
- "I lived through two divorces"
- "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"
live के समानार्थक शब्द
- experience, know
- exist, subsist, survive
- endure, go, hold out, hold up, last, live on, survive
- dwell, inhabit, populate
- bouncy, lively, resilient, springy
live के विलोम
|live stock||लाइव स्टॉक|
|liver oil||लीवर ऑयल|
|liver cells||यकृत कोशिकाएं|
|live animals||जीवित जानवर|
|livestock production||पशुधन उत्पादन|
|livestock products||पशुधन उत्पाद|
|live upon||पर जीना|
|livestock industry||पशुधन उद्योग|
|live music||लाइव म्यूजिक|
विज्ञापन-मुक्त अनुभव और भी बहुत कुछ।
Parts of speech
Types of sentences
Homophones vs Homographs vs Homonyms
Tips to practice grammar effectively
Words starting with
lived का हिन्दी मतलब
lived का हिन्दी अर्थ, lived की परिभाषा, lived का अनुवाद और अर्थ, lived के लिए हिन्दी शब्द। lived के समान शब्द, lived के समानार्थी शब्द, lived के पर्यायवाची शब्द। lived के विपरीत शब्द, lived के विलोम शब्द. lived के उच्चारण सीखें और बोलने का अभ्यास करें। lived का अर्थ क्या है? lived का हिन्दी मतलब, lived का मीनिंग, lived का हिन्दी अर्थ, lived का हिन्दी अनुवाद
"lived" के बारे में
lived का अर्थ हिन्दी में, lived का इंगलिश अर्थ, lived का उच्चारण और उदाहरण वाक्य। lived का हिन्दी मीनिंग, lived का हिन्दी अर्थ, lived का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.