light का हिन्दी अर्थ
- प्रकाश(पु∘)ज्ञान(पु∘)चिराग(पु∘)चमक(स्त्री∘)दृष्टि(स्त्री∘)किरण(स्त्री∘)रोशनी(स्त्री∘)बुद्धि(स्त्री∘)लाइट(पु∘)आलोक(पु∘)ज्योति(स्त्री∘)उत्सर्जन(पु∘)दृष्टिकोण(पु∘)बोध(पु∘)दीया(स्त्री∘)बत्ती(स्त्री∘)मोमबत्ती(स्त्री∘)लेज़र(पु∘)अंगार(पु∘)प्रकाशमान(पु∘)रोशनदान(पु∘)प्रकाशपुंज(पु∘)दिन का प्रकाश(पु∘)स्वर्गीय ज्योति(स्त्री∘)
light शब्द रूपlighter (तुलनात्मक विशेषण)
lightest (अतिवादी विशेषण)
lights (बहुवचन संज्ञा)
lighted, lit (क्रिया - भूतकाल)
lighting (वर्तमानकालिक कृदंत विशेषण)
light की परिभाषाएं और अर्थ अंग्रेजी में
- (physics, chemistry) not having atomic weight greater than average
- "light water is ordinary water"
- (used of soil) loose and large-grained in consistency
बलसुम, ...सदस्यता लें
- "light soil"
- (used of color) having a relatively small amount of coloring agent
- "a light-colored powder"
- "light blue"
- "light colors such as pastels"
- casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
easy, loose, promiscuous, sluttish, wanton
- "he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"
- "her easy virtue"
- "wanton behavior"
- characterized by or emitting light
- "a room that is light when the shutters are open"
- "the inside of the house was airy and light"
- (of sleep) easily disturbed
- "a light sleeper"
- "a restless wakeful night"
- "in a light doze"
- demanding little effort; not burdensome
- "light exercise"
- "light housework"
- having relatively few calories
calorie-free, lite, low-cal
- "a low-cal diet"
- "diet cola"
- "light (or lite) beer"
- "lite (or light) mayonnaise"
- easily assimilated in the alimentary canal; not rich or heavily seasoned
- "a light diet"
- of comparatively little physical weight or density
- "a light load"
- "magnesium is a light metal--having a specific gravity of 1.74 at 20 degrees C"
- designed for ease of movement or to carry little weight
- "a light truck"
- "light aircraft"
- psychologically light; especially free from sadness or troubles
- "a light heart"
- not great in degree or quantity or number
- "a light accent"
- "a light sentence"
- "casualties were light"
- "light misty rain"
- "light smoke from the chimney"
- "light snow was falling"
- of little intensity or power or force
- "a light breeze"
- "the light touch of her fingers"
- moving easily and quickly; nimble
- "a lightsome buoyant step"
- "the dancer was light and graceful"
- "walked with a light tripping step"
- of the military or industry; using (or being) relatively small or light arms or equipment
- "light cavalry"
- "light industry"
- "light infantry"
- "light weapons"
- (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
clean, clear, unclouded
- "a light lilting voice like a silver bell"
- "clear laughter like a waterfall"
- "clear reds and blues"
- "efforts to obtain a clean bass in orchestral recordings"
- silly or trivial
- "idle pleasure"
- "light banter"
- "light idle chatter"
- intended primarily as entertainment; not serious or profound
- "a light comedy"
- "light verse"
- having little importance
- "losing his job was no light matter"
- (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
- "a syllable that ends in a short vowel is a light syllable"
- "a weak stress on the second syllable"
- less than the correct or legal or full amount often deliberately so
scant, short, short
- "a light pound"
- "a scant cup of sugar"
- "regularly gives short weight"
- marked by temperance in indulgence
- "a light eater"
- "a light smoker"
- "abstemious with the use of adverbs"
- "ate a light supper"
- very thin and insubstantial
- "light summer dresses"
- "thin paper"
- weak and likely to lose consciousness
faint, light-headed, lightheaded, swooning
- "a swooning fit"
- "felt light in the head"
- "light-headed from lack of sleep"
- "light-headed with wine"
- "suddenly felt faint from the pain"
- "was sick and faint from hunger"
light क्रिया विशेषण
- with few burdens
- "experienced travellers travel light"
- a divine presence believed by Quakers to enlighten and guide the soul
Christ Within, Inner Light, Inner Light, Light Within, Light, Light
- any device serving as a source of illumination
- "he stopped the car and turned off the lights"
- a device for lighting or igniting fuel or charges or fires
igniter, ignitor, lighter
- "do you have a light?"
- the visual effect of illumination on objects or scenes as created in pictures
- "he could paint the lightest light and the darkest dark"
- merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
spark, spark, sparkle, twinkle
- "he had a sparkle in his eye"
- "there's a perpetual twinkle in his eyes"
- the quality of being luminous; emitting or reflecting light
brightness level, brightness, luminance, luminosity, luminousness
- "its luminosity is measured relative to that of our sun"
- public awareness
- "it brought the scandal to light"
- mental understanding as an enlightening experience
- "can you shed light on this problem?"
- "he finally saw the light"
- a particular perspective or aspect of a situation
- "although he saw it in a different light, he still did not understand"
- a visual warning signal
- "there was a light at every corner"
- "they saw the light of the beacon"
- an illuminated area
- "he stepped into the light"
- a person regarded very fondly
- "the light of my life"
- (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation
visible light, visible radiation
- "the light was filtered through a soft glass window"
- having abundant light or illumination
- "as long as the lighting was good"
- "they played as long as it was light"
- a condition of spiritual awareness; divine illumination
- "follow God's light"
- make lighter or brighter
illume, illuminate, illumine, light up
- "This lamp lightens the room a bit"
- start or maintain a fire in
fire, fire, ignite
- "fire the furnace"
- begin to smoke
fire up, light up
- "After the meal, some of the diners lit up"
- alight from (a horse)
dismount, get down, get off, unhorse
- to come to rest, settle
- "Misfortune lighted upon him"
- fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- "It fell to me to notify the parents of the victims"
- "The task fell to me"
- cause to start burning; subject to fire or great heat
- "Great heat can ignite almost any dry matter"
- "Light a cigarette"
light के समानार्थक शब्द
- light source
- igniter, ignitor, lighter
- spark, sparkle, twinkle
- brightness, brightness level, luminance, luminosity, luminousness
- christ within, inner light, light within
- visible light, visible radiation
- illume, illuminate, illumine, light up
- fire, ignite
- fire up, light up
- dismount, get down, get off, unhorse
- alight, perch
- easy, loose, promiscuous, sluttish, wanton
- calorie-free, lite, low-cal
- lightsome, tripping
- clean, clear, unclouded
- unaccented, weak
- scant, short
- faint, light-headed, lightheaded, swooning
light के विलोम
light-headed बहका हुआ light source प्रकाश स्रोत light company लाइट कंपनी light brown हल्का भूरा light intensity प्रकाश तीव्रता light blue लाइट ब्लू light bulb बिजली का बल्ब light bulb लाइट बल्ब light bulb प्रकाश बल्ब lighting system प्रकाश व्यवस्था
Words starting with
light का हिन्दी मतलब
light का हिन्दी अर्थ, light की परिभाषा, light का अनुवाद और अर्थ, light के लिए हिन्दी शब्द। light के समान शब्द, light के समानार्थी शब्द, light के पर्यायवाची शब्द। light के विपरीत शब्द, light के विलोम शब्द. light के उच्चारण सीखें और बोलने का अभ्यास करें। light का अर्थ क्या है? light का हिन्दी मतलब, light का मीनिंग, light का हिन्दी अर्थ, light का हिन्दी अनुवाद
"light" के बारे में
light का अर्थ हिन्दी में, light का इंगलिश अर्थ, light का उच्चारण और उदाहरण वाक्य। light का हिन्दी मीनिंग, light का हिन्दी अर्थ, light का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
विज्ञापन-मुक्त अनुभव और भी बहुत कुछ।
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.