had का हिन्दी अर्थ
क्षमा करें, हमें सटीक मिलान नहीं मिला।
हम अपने शब्दकोशों में लगातार सुधार कर रहे हैं। फिर भी, यह संभव है कि कुछ शब्द उपलब्ध न हों। आप फ़ोरम में अन्य सदस्यों से पूछ सकते हैं, या हमें ईमेल भेज सकते हैं। हम कोशिश करेंगे और मदद करेंगे।
have की परिभाषाएं और अर्थ अंग्रेजी में
- a person who possesses great material wealth
rich person, wealthy person
- go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
experience, get, receive
- "experience vertigo"
- "get an idea"
- "get nauseous"
- "have a feeling"
- "receive injuries"
- be confronted with
- "Now we have a fine mess"
- "What do we have here?"
- have as a feature
- "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"
- have a personal or business relationship with someone
- "have a lover"
- "have a postdoc"
- "have an assistant"
- achieve a point or goal
- "Nicklaus had a 70"
- "She made 29 points that day"
- "The Brazilian team got 4 goals"
- receive willingly something given or offered
- "I won't have this dog in my house!"
- "Please accept my present"
- "The only girl who would have him was the miller's daughter"
- get something; come into possession of
- "receive a gift"
- "receive letters from the front"
- "receive payment"
- have left
- "I don't have any money left"
- "I have two years left"
- "They have two more years before they retire"
- have ownership or possession of
- "He owns three houses in Florida"
- "How many cars does she have?"
- have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
have got, hold
- "He has got two beautiful daughters"
- "She has $1,000 in the bank"
- "She holds a Master's degree from Harvard"
- organize or be responsible for
give, give, hold, make, throw
- "give a course"
- "have, throw, or make a party"
- "hold a reception"
- have sex with; archaic use
- "He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable"
- serve oneself to, or consume regularly
consume, ingest, take in, take
- "Have another bowl of chicken soup!"
- "I don't take sugar in my coffee"
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
cause, get, induce, make, stimulate
- "My children finally got me to buy a computer"
- "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
- "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"
- "The stocks had a fast run-up"
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
get, let, let, let
- "He got a girl into trouble"
- "He got his squad on the ball"
- "This let me in for a big surprise"
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
get, suffer, sustain
- "He got his arm broken in the scuffle"
- "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars"
- "She got a bruise on her leg"
- "She suffered a fracture in the accident"
- suffer from; be ill with
- "She has arthritis"
- cause to be born
bear, bear, birth, birth, deliver, give birth
- "My wife had twins yesterday!"
Words starting with
had का हिन्दी मतलब
had का हिन्दी अर्थ, had की परिभाषा, had का अनुवाद और अर्थ, had के लिए हिन्दी शब्द। had के समान शब्द, had के समानार्थी शब्द, had के पर्यायवाची शब्द। had के विपरीत शब्द, had के विलोम शब्द. had के उच्चारण सीखें और बोलने का अभ्यास करें। had का अर्थ क्या है? had का हिन्दी मतलब, had का मीनिंग, had का हिन्दी अर्थ, had का हिन्दी अनुवाद
"had" के बारे में
had का अर्थ हिन्दी में, had का इंगलिश अर्थ, had का उच्चारण और उदाहरण वाक्य। had का हिन्दी मीनिंग, had का हिन्दी अर्थ, had का हिन्दी अनुवाद
विज्ञापन-मुक्त अनुभव और भी बहुत कुछ।