प्रायोजित कड़ी - हटाएं

earth का हिन्दी अर्थ

आईपीए: ɜrθहिन्दी: अर्थ


Translated by SHABDKOSH translator.

earth के हिन्दी अर्थ

क्षमा करें, हमें सटीक मिलान नहीं मिला।


हम अपने शब्दकोशों में लगातार सुधार कर रहे हैं। फिर भी, यह संभव है कि कुछ शब्द उपलब्ध न हों। आप फ़ोरम में अन्य सदस्यों से पूछ सकते हैं, या हमें ईमेल भेज सकते हैं। हम कोशिश करेंगे और मदद करेंगे।

earth की परिभाषाएं और अर्थ अंग्रेजी में

Earth संज्ञा

  1. the abode of mortals (as contrasted with Heaven or Hell)

    Earth, Earth

    • "it was hell on earth"
  2. the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on

    Earth, Earth, globe, globe, world

    जग, ...

    • "he sailed around the world"
    • "the Earth moves around the sun"

earth संज्ञा

  1. a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)


  2. the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife

    earthly concern, world, worldly concern

    • "they consider the church to be independent of the world"
  3. the solid part of the earth's surface

    dry land, ground, land, land, solid ground, terra firma

    • "he dropped the logs on the ground"
    • "the earth shook for several minutes"
    • "the plane turned away from the sea and moved back over land"
  4. the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface


    • "they dug into the earth outside the church"
  5. once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)

earth क्रिया

  1. connect to the earth
    • "earth the circuit"
  2. hide in the earth like a hunted animal
प्रायोजित कड़ी - हटाएं


Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only place known in the universe where life has originated and found habitability. While Earth may not contain the largest volumes of water in the Solar System, only Earth sustains liquid surface water, extending over 70.8% of the planet with its ocean, making it an ocean world. The polar regions currently retain most of all other water with large sheets of ice covering ocean and land, dwarfing Earth's groundwater, lakes, rivers and atmospheric water. The other 29.2% of the Earth's surface is land, consisting of continents and islands, and is widely covered by vegetation. Below the planet's surface lies the crust, consisting of several slowly moving tectonic plates, which interact to produce mountain ranges, volcanoes, and earthquakes. Inside the Earth's crust is a liquid outer core that generates the magnetosphere, deflecting most of the destructive solar winds and cosmic radiation.

पृथ्वी सौर मण्डल में सूर्य से तीसरा ग्रह है और एकमात्र खगोलीय वस्तु है जो जीवन को आश्रय देने के लिए जाना जाता है। इसकी सतह का 71% भाग जल से तथा 29% भाग भूमि से ढका हुआ है। इसकी सतह विभिन्न प्लेटों से बनी हुए है। इस पर जल तीनो अवस्थाओं में पाया जाता है। इसके दोनों ध्रुवों पर बर्फ की एक मोटी परत है।

विकिपीडिया पर "Earth" भी देखें।
प्रायोजित कड़ी - हटाएं


SHABDKOSH Logo Shabdkosh  Premium

विज्ञापन-मुक्त अनुभव और भी बहुत कुछ।

Confusing words in English

Words in English language are not as easy as they look. There are some that just confuse us and makes it difficult to have a conversation. Look at the list given and know the difference between these words. Read more »

Tips for Kannada language beginners

Learning a new language is always a difficult task. Small tips and tricks of learning a new language always helps and develops interest to know more about it. Read more »

Board games that help improve your vocabulary

Games are fun to play and so children always learn through games. These games mentioned in this article will help you with your vocabulary and spellings. Read more »

Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English

Add something new to your language every time you speak. These words might help you upgrade your language knowledge. Read more »
Read more articles »

earth का हिन्दी मतलब

earth का हिन्दी अर्थ, earth की परिभाषा, earth का अनुवाद और अर्थ, earth के लिए हिन्दी शब्द। earth के समान शब्द, earth के समानार्थी शब्द, earth के पर्यायवाची शब्द। earth के उच्चारण सीखें और बोलने का अभ्यास करें। earth का अर्थ क्या है? earth का हिन्दी मतलब, earth का मीनिंग, earth का हिन्दी अर्थ, earth का हिन्दी अनुवाद

"earth" के बारे में

earth का अर्थ हिन्दी में, earth का इंगलिश अर्थ, earth का उच्चारण और उदाहरण वाक्य। earth का हिन्दी मीनिंग, earth का हिन्दी अर्थ, earth का हिन्दी अनुवाद

Our Apps are nice too!

Dictionary. Translation. Vocabulary.
Games. Quotes. Forums. Lists. And more...

Vocabulary & Quizzes

Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.

Advertisement - Remove